Blitzo's Medical Officer Application

Flaming_Gull

What is your in-game name?: Blitzo

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109073165

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Petty Officer 1st Class

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: Nex

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I have been told that being active will be the key to successfully improving the regiment. However, for me personally, being active is not enough to improve a regiment. Activity is only half of it, and to maintain activity is to have them engage in several activities (Simulations, Trainings, Missions, etc.). My previous experience in leadership (outside of the server) should give me the edge I require to keep up this engagement and keep the members of Medical active and duty-bound. Additionally, I have been writing some scripts for events and missions, regardless of not being a gamemaster, as further assistance in engaging the regiment. Positive encouragement is the way forward, and newer members in regiments definitely need this encouragement if they are to aspire to higher roles/ranks, and with the right techniques and exposure, I believe I can achieve that with almost all of the medical team.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted with this position because I am a trustworthy, honest, and reliable worker, who will always seek to aid others in need and get jobs/tasks done on-time and efficiently. But doing jobs is only half the work in my eyes. The rest is about proper leadership and inspiration, motivation, and encouragement. With this position I can definitely convince more people to persist and keep working to achieve the best result. Furthermore, this position will aid me in becoming a better public speaker when addressing large audiences/running events and missions.

Why do you want this rank?:

I wish to attain this rank to achieve a level of trust with my superiors, and I believe stepping up to a supervisory role is the first step in proving myself. At first it was difficult to choose between which of the specialties I would be best suited for, however after seeing the capabilities of the medical branch, I pictured myself overseeing the regiment. Upon making my decisions, I have been making notes on the operations of the branch in question, noting anything that may need to be tuned. At the same time, I have also noted individual performance, and seen some remarkable acts of efficiency from current medical members. I believe that by joining the medical branch through supervisory means, will allow me to encourage more behavior like this, as well as much more. Furthermore, it has been my long-term goal to achieve a position of leadership, to further prove my ambition to get the job done, and to prove my ability to lead without a higher power present.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Absolutely, and I believe I am ready for such a responsibility

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

To supervise and maintain the medical branch on-board. The top priority is the health and wellbeing of all troopers aboard the ISD. Being the supervisor of the regiment does not mean bossing the subordinates around, instead it means guiding them to build a level of confidence where they do not need to ask for assistance, as well as boosting their efficiency in getting jobs done

+support from me because your app is good and you seem to have genuine intentions!

Edited by clarence

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

20 hours ago, clarence said:

+support from me because your app is good and you seem to have genuine intentions!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 4/18/2022 at 11:29 PM, clarence said:

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Zug locked this topic