Theta

Should I become Marshal Commander?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Marshal?

• Yes
    • No

Theta's Marshal Commander Application
Written 4.18.22 by 501st Legion Vice Commander Theta

To preface, I'd like to thank you for reading and considering this application.

What is you IGN? (In Game Name)

501st Legion VCMDR II Theta, or just Theta

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?

I would like to become a Marshal Commander for multiple reasons. The first one is that I'd like to work more closely with other Command Teams to help them better their battalions and execute their visions and ideas. I feel strongly that many times an outside point of view can come in handy in making changes, as it provides a unique point of view. I feel that I have proven in my tenure my worth as a hard working individual and member of this community. Ever since by first days in the 501st, I have been working hard to improve the battalion. On top of that, I have never shied away from telling other battalions ideas I have that would possibly help them as well. I feel like I am easy to work with, as I always try to keep an unbiased mind in all matters. I feel that if I were to become the next Marshal Commander, I could take the effort I've poured into Vader's Fist and apply it to Army as whole.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?

Experience. I may not have been AHC yet, but this is my second time as VCMDR. I feel like I have a lot of experience between the two bouts, having gotten a very firm grip not only on how a VCDMR should conduct themselves, but how a member of this community as whole should be. I strive to do my best day in and day out, often putting aside other personal projects of mine to make sure that the 501st is thriving first and foremost. Inevitably, I do make mistakes, I am only human after all. But I always try my best to learn from my mistakes and get back up swinging, applying the knowledge I'd gained and applying it going forward.

What is the main purpose of a Marshal Commander?

Firstly, to help and assist the command teams of battalions, be it by assisting them in getting updates they need, by helping them get their visions realized or into writing or otherwise to improve the battalion. They should also help make sure the members of the respective battalion are performing well and meeting the expectations set forth for them. In addition, the Marshal Commander should be someone the Command Team can trust has their best interests in mind, someone they can trust.

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?

I feel as though my record speaks for itself. Not only have I achieved the position of VCMDR twice, but I have been on the Game Master team multiple times and have worked my way up the staff team's ranks, making it to Admin. I am someone you can trust, someone people know they can depend on. In my tenure, I've got a lot of experience on GL and I believe AHC could greatly benefit from this.

How often can you be online?

I don't have any set times I can be on, as I am an adult who works full time and has familial reservations. That being said, on a normal week I am on 4-6 days for multiple hours at a time.

Do you have any warnings? (What for?)

I do not have any warnings, nor have I ever received one. In addition, I have never been banned.

I'd like to thank you for reading and considering my application, it means a lot to me. In addition, I'd like to thank those who have mentored me throughout my tenure on Gaminglight. I'd also like to thank my peers and friends I've made in my time here- I'd have never made it this far without you guys. - [GL] Theta

Edited by Theta

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support
Active
Helps a lot
competent
nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!

• Thanks 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 4/18/2022 at 4:06 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Active
Helps a lot
competent
nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!

Based on what I have seen from Theta, he is a genuinely good guy and a great leader for the 501st.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+support 
Theta is a great person not just to talk to, but to also work with
He knows what's best and how to best way to do things
Very active and is seen rather often doing a stellar job leading his troopers

Theta would make for an excellent Marshal Commander! 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

Pending.

Please continue to perform to the best of your abilities while your application is under review.

• Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

+Support
*Great guy
*Easy to work with
*Knows how to work with a battalion

*Tries his hardest even when he isn't the best
-Not a former stinky HVYL
*Cofounder of the Turdium Brotherhood

Edited by NebelFir
  • Thanks 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

On 4/18/2022 at 4:06 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Active
Helps a lot
competent
nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!

• Thanks 1

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

Denied

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army High Command team.

Please contact myself in regards to denial reasons and any areas of improvement.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |