Lydus's Marshal Commander Application- Denied

Lydus

Lydus for Marshal Commander?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I am fit for Marshal Commander?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):
Stormtrooper Commander Lydus

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?:
I Know I have what it takes to become Marshal Commander. I see it more as a challenge and passion. From climbing the ranks to Commander I have seen and done quite a lot. Not all of it has been good but not all of it was bad either. It was most certainly a learning experience and one I joke about hating but by no means regret it. I won't claim to have made Stormtroopers what it is today but I’ve certainly helped and contributed a lot to the black sheep of the server. It made me realize that I love helping and building up a battalion into something that is reputable. I want to grow and expand on what others have before me and becoming AHC is a way to help further my passion with multiple battalions. But it’s also a way for me to connect with more people on a bigger scale and learn/experience things I have not before.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?:
I believe I can bring many things to Army High Command. I’m well known for my ability to take charge and command my fellow peers. I showed that during the first bimonthly tournament we held and brought ST into a strong third place. But I’m also known as a great listener and I have the ability to work together and follow others. I have shown that in commanding a battalion.  Battalions are tough to manage but the officer core I have built since the start of my position has been proof of my ability to build relationships with people and contribute to something as a team. I'm extremely dedicated when I put my mind to something and I excel at deadlines.

What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?:
A Marshal Commander has a vast amount of purposes and roles to fill, however a few stand out above the rest. Firstly, a Marshal Commander is immediately put into a position that their prior knowledge and experience on running a battalion is used to benefit and aid in overseeing battalion commanders without bothering them in a counterproductive way. This means that you can be tasked with work that doesn't require you to take up a slot on a battalion's command team. Secondly, a Marshal Commander are also tasked with assisting Army High Command and putting in a combined effort to make Army High Command into a well oiled machine. Finally, the Marshal Commander is in a position where they are capable of suggesting new changes to a Battalion’s command team which could greatly help activity, within a battalion.

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?:
I believe I should be trusted as Army High Command due to my vast amount of prior experiences. I have held at the least NCO-LOW COM positions in the following, Nova, Royal Guard, Shock and Stormtroopers. This means I have been put into positions of some power and have upheld those duties properly until the time I left/resigned from the battalion. My character and personality as a command member, and my dedication to the server. I have never made an enemy on the server and I doubt there are any people who actually dislike me for my qualities. I have held positions of power and I have also lost positions of power. Meaning I know what it's like to drop seven ranks and them climb back up to a even higher position then before my demotion and be well respected and more than dedicated to my work.

How often can you be Online?:
I can be online usually any day of the week/weekend in the morning or late afternoon provided I don't have plans that day

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)
I only have 2 warnings on the gaminglight servers. That being the imperial server. MARDMx2, RDM both are inactive warnings.

Edited by Lydus

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

+support 

+great dude

+has been working his ass off to go up ranks and change his known appearance 

+great leadership skills

(I do this but my opinion doesn't matter cause I'm hated😎)

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

+support 

-He is active.
-Knows how to run a regiment effectively.

-Has everyone's respect, while being an extremely nice guy.

-Has extraordinary leadership skills.

-Has worked so hard to get where he is now.

-He has managed to create a very good team of officers under him.

I'm not sure if he knows this but I hold a massive amount of respect for lydus in the way he works as a commander, he really in my opinion is a great example on how to be a commander. There is many good choices, but from my point of view lydus is the best. 

-Good luck 

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

47 minutes ago, SHG Senior Guard Rev said:

+Support 

- Great leadership

-Chill guy

- Works so hard to to get results

- Has brought the ST's to a new level

Lydus is a great guy and I have know him for just over a year now. He always gives 110% at what he does. He is also chill, but when needed he switches to a leadership mindset.

Good Luck!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

MASSIVE +Support!

-Great Leader

-Funny guy

-Easy to get along with

-Hard worker

-Great friend

I have been in ST for almost 8 months now, and Lydus is the best guy I know from ST. This guy is so chill and willing to help others out in any way possible. Even though I would hate to lose him I don't think there is a better choice for Marshal commander! I really hope he gets this because I know he has the ability to go far if he commits himself to it!

20 hours ago, Steeley said:

+support 

-He is active.

I'm not sure if he knows this but I hold a massive amount of respect for lydus in the way he works as a commander, he really in my opinion is a great example on how to be a commander. There is many good choices, but from my point of view lydus is the best. 

-Good luck 

23 hours ago, Steeley said:

+support 

-He is active.

-Good luck 

On 4/18/2022 at 3:12 PM, SHG Senior Guard Rev said:

+Support 

- Great leadership

-Chill guy

- Works so hard to to get results

- Has brought the ST's to a new level

Lydus is a great guy and I have know him for just over a year now. He always gives 110% at what he does. He is also chill, but when needed he switches to a leadership mindset.

Lydus seems very deserving for Marshal Commander in my opinion based on how he handles the ST battalion.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 4/18/2022 at 9:25 AM, Steeley said:

+support 

-He is active.

-Good luck 

Good luck!
~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 4/18/2022 at 10:25 AM, Steeley said:

+support 

-He is active.

-Good luck 

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

Massive +support

Where do I even start? 
Lydus has shown what it means to be not only an effective leader, but one who also ensures his troopers under him are both taken care of and entertained (Even if that means robbing me at gunpoint lol)
I feel that Lydus has already shown how good of a commander he is, and I also feel that He'll make for an amazing Marshal Coammder!

Best of luck Lydus!!
(I'm not giving you my money tho)

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

Pending.

Please continue to perform to the best of your abilities while your application is under review.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Denied

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army High Command team.

Please contact myself in regards to denial reasons and any areas of improvement.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Bear_ locked this topic