Suns Marshal Commander Application.- Accepted

Zixcly

Am I fit to be marshal commander?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit to serve as a Marshal Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Nova Commander Suns NT01! 

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?: To help further the server and other battalions! I've shown my competence with leading a battalion, i was always really willing and ready to do what it took to see Nova`s success, even going as for as paying out of my pocket to see the new addition of a kit swap to get even more interest going within Nova. I've successfully maintained an active player base within Nova of at least 5-8 players a day even getting record numbers (12) that Nova hasn't seen since roughly it was brought to the server! (not that great in comparison to other battalions but wonderful within Nova) and with the help of my command team, have pushed activity's and sims within Nova to the fullest! 

#2   I want to continue to pursue the same goal of helping all battalions that were/are/ going to be in the same spot Nova was. I have experience working with a battalion that is currently in a bad situation in terms of activity and disrespect. 

#3  The server has been some of the most fun I've had in online gaming for years, I wanna spread that same mentality among all battalions. its important to want a happy player base in/ out of RP!

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?: well a couple things I feel I excel in:

#1  consistency - I pride myself in maintaining a consistent schedule, if its RP or doc I try to maintain a work load for me to do and get done. i expect myself to meet deadlines based off my IRL experience as management in the workforce. my job consists of running teams and giving them expectations/ goals to meet and giving them a proper reward for meeting said goals. also my consistency with completing my quotas, ive maintained a life as Nova Commander AND DT NCO as well as my staff life completing my goals and quotas of those positions. (To a fault, unfortunately I've had to rank lock myself due to needing to focus on issues with Nova.)

#2  a friendly face- As I've stated previously, I like to maintain friendly relation with ALL players as I feel that is massively important in wanting to lead people. If you have a bad reputation among players then you should NOT expect these players to follow your lead in RP!

#3  a command presence- the higher in rank you go then the more expectation you have to lead the troopers properly, you have to do and make difficult decisions for the betterment for the server as a whole. I've made many of these decisions in the past in terms of removing players I did not want to remove and always take the opinions of the Command team i work with.

those are the reasons i can think of off the type of my head!

What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?: a great many things.

#1 the marshal commander can often be the highest ranking on the server at the current time so will often times be the leader of RP. they will help move the troops to areas needed and give specific commands to help move the RP in different directions! they give the troopers who are bored something interesting to do such as interrogations or patrols. anything they can think of the spot to keep everyone entertained

#2 often times Marshal commanders are given tasks to be overseers of certain battalions. they will work with these battalions closely by doing:
      * more tryouts to get more people in the battalion 
      *do more activities to get more people on
      *be with the command team and work closely with them and give them ideas based off there passed experiences.

#3 working with the rest of AHC/HC is another big role of being a Marshal commander. you will still listen to/ follow orders from other command members, given the orders you will follow the COC to give them to the command members of other battalions as well as vice versa.

#4 someone to be counted on during crucial times. such as giving your help to all battalions that need it even if you aren't the current overseer.

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?: as stated previously, i believe i am confident in my commanding skills as well as friendly to all players. I'm willing to make sacrifices for the server as I've made sacrifices just for Nova alone by spending 100+ dollars just for something i myself cant even use nor be apart of, purely for everyone else to enjoy within Nova. I've made many changes to help my own battalion in the long run which have proved to be successful based on our activity and I've always been willing to try new things. 

I've successfully maintained a staff rank to prove I'm loyal to the server and do not minge on any gaming light server. I've always been honest even to the detriment to myself, thing that can get me IN trouble I've always been willing to open up about and discuss. 

I'm also humble and have Never abused my rank in anyway and continue to plan to stay that way. 

and finally my activity has always been good on the server. i try to keep a typical time frame i play on the server which can from 6- 12 hours based on my current work schedule. you could always expect to see a marshal commander on.

How often can you be Online?: my work schedule alternates quite often but I can guarantee that i could be online everyday for 6 hours alternating between night and days every two days. that's days i work at least. the days I'm off I can be active up to 12 hours a day. that's the current schedule i use to this day.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/978497699

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): unfortunately I do have an RDM x3 warn for a situation that i could have easily avoided. but it was not a warn for me just randomly rdming people (minging) it was the result of trying to stop STs from spawn camping and killing ST spawn and some people caught a few stray bullets.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]

+Support
Hes a great CMDR from what I've seen he has to work with a hard battalion to update and keep active and I think Hes done great with-it Hes very active competent and nice and approachable person means well and is dedicated.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

7 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Hes a great CMDR from what I've seen he has to work with a hard battalion to update and keep active and I think Hes done great with-it Hes very active competent and nice and approachable person means well and is dedicated.

Suns my man you have come so far since I was in Nova seeing you Grow you are 100% deserving of this spot + massive support 

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

15 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support

16 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

17 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support

I haven't known suns for very long but he seems like an extremely nice guy and someone who deserves that position. goodluck!

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

18 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support

On 4/18/2022 at 10:05 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

Love you Suns, see you ingame ❤️, Jokes aside I do believe you are also fit for this role. You are active and one of the nicest people to talk to ingame. Wish you the best of luck, because you are up against a lot of good people! 

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

On 4/18/2022 at 4:05 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

+support

Been in a command position long enough to fully grasp leadership and working well withing a battalion.
Works GREAT with others.
Fun person to be around.

I feel that Suns is more than ready for HCOM

Good luck suns!

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

On 4/18/2022 at 3:05 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Pending.

Please continue to perform to the best of your abilities while your application is under review.

• Dislike 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 4/18/2022 at 11:05 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

Do what i couldnt do! Make me proud!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 4/18/2022 at 3:05 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

Accepted

Please speak to myself or any SHC+ For your Whitelists and training !

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Bear_ locked this topic