2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a forum diplomat

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: CyClone

Steam Name: [GL] CyClone

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103955248

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? SCP-RP / Senior Moderator

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday opening many times every day. Will often keep up on another monitor while doing other things to keep up to date.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I have been a part of this community for almost 1 year now and have dedicated a massive amount of time into it. By joining the forums diplomat team I know I can help the server more by joining the team. I am always looking to improve on anything I am lacking with and hope to use this as an opportunity to improve on myself with even better judgement. Overall I feel as if I am ready to become a Forums Diplomat and hope you can see the same.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I consider myself to have good judgement. As I have been in staff 2 times I have learned to know the correct punishment's for the respective problem. A problem I dealt with that was difficult for me was when I took a sit, it was late hours and during late hours its considered "minge hours" and this is also when little to no staff are active. I was the only active staff at the time and had to deal with many sits. One of these sits involved a old friend of mine. He had been reported for RDM, with the evidence I gathered it could have been accidental as he claimed, or he could be lying to me as the logs were inconclusive, but sided towards intentional RDM. I then warned him and told him to appeal on forums if he felt the warn was false. Also, I have had to make some difficult decisions on command weather to strike, remove, promote and demote. Overall I feel as if I have good judgement hence having a semi high RP rank and as a Senior Moderator.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? First I would hide the posts the user had spammed, I would screenshot/record the evidence of the actions being held. I would then inform the user if they continue these actions disciplinary action would be taken. If they continue I would then contact the Head Diplomat about the situation and request a formal warning to be held, If the Head Diplomat is unavailable I would than head to an SMT member instead.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would make a comment on the post that would look something like this

Forums Diplomat Message

Please just leave a +/- support

failure to do so will result with this topic being locked until SMT comes up with a decision

After this I will hide all offensive posts with people arguing and inform the Head Diplomat of the situation.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

4 hours ago, Pure said:

+support 

is very active and is good at making tuff decisions

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support

cyclone is a nice guy, he has lots of time on the server and I believe he should get 
a chance at this. He is incredibly active on the forums, with an astonishing 400+ forums posts
and to be honest, I can only think of a few people who would surpass him.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

12 hours ago, Pure said:

+support 

is very active and is good at making tuff decisions

tough*

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 4/19/2022 at 7:09 PM, Chombos said:

+Support

cyclone is a nice guy, he has lots of time on the server and I believe he should get 
a chance at this. He is incredibly active on the forums, with an astonishing 400+ forums posts

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 4/20/2022 at 1:09 AM, Chombos said:

+Support

I Surpassed him

Edited by Average Pipebomb enjoyer

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

Application Accepted!
Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥