Should Keef become Staff?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keef become Staff?

• Yes. (Please Explain Why?)
    • No. (Please Explain Why?)

What is your in-game name?: Keef

What is your steam name?: Keef

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:531379523

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 
 Yes I have, back when I played Arma 2 (operation arrowhead) I was a "admin" for an RP server
with (bluefor, and opfor, taliban). The server was sometimes very hectic for it being a "realistic tactical shooter"
for the time it came out and the time I managed it.  However that being said I was always on top of doing 
reports and was always just with my punishments that were handed out for those who broke the rules of the server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
January 2020

What date did you make your forums account?
Around the same time (January 30, 2020)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
spacer.png
Have you donated?
Yes 1,637$

What rank are you applying for?
Trial-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
No not anymore

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:  Yes!

Timezone: CDT (Central Standard)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
Well I've been on (Probation Medic) for EMS and I thought I was doing a wonderful Job and that's when I 
sought to not help others within RP, but to help those who need help outside of it as well. I'm not necessarily talking about
just (warning/kicking/banning) people for the things they do wrong, but too further help and guide those "Players" who think 
the server is boring and say it sucks. I'm also a strong believer that those who get angry or upset within the server because they did 
something wrong, just means they don't understand the rules 100% of the way. I also love this server and the people who reside in it. Like I said though 
I am willing to help new players so they can stay out of trouble and try my best as a staff member to keep the server clean and just when it comes to rule breaking.
I love playing with people who always open with their thoughts and hearts, that we are kind and gentle with one another no matter how tough circumstances get for
players or Staff members. I am still willing to learn and grow as an opportunity to become the "best me" I can be, I will always reach out for others, no matter how bad
it's going and I am always courteous to others. I am also active within "EMS" I love reviving people and meeting them, while also seeing their reactions when I revive them.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
1st I would pull them out from whatever situation they were in, and get them out from RDMing anyone else. Then Simply tell them to relax and calm down, however if they are yelling and screaming/cursing then it will lead to a (Mute). If they are 
incompliant with what the rules are on the server and what I told them of the server rules, then I would warn that specific individual for whom they Mass "RDM" and then tell them that they will
be receiving a (5 day ban) and let them know again why. Also depending what they cursed or yelled at me or other players if anything was severe that came out from their 
mouth I would let a higher up know so they can extend the ban. (Depending How Severe The Language Was).

- support 

-I never see you on 

-you were warned for Sexual harassment even though it was a while ago it doesn’t look good on your record 

I believe you have potential to do well just need to get your activity up and I’ll change it to + support 

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

- Support

• Good application.
  • Previous experience in a staff role.
  • Haven't seen you on (Although I have been on LOA for the past week)
  • History of sexual harassment
  • Needs more time to prove himself and prove he changed overall.

You have the potential of being a great asset to the staff team, I just believe you should spend a little more time in the department you love, which you said was EMS, meet new people and socialize more in the Teamspeak/discord.

Best of luck to you Keef.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

1 hour ago, Nick Hunter said:

- Support

• Good application.

You have the potential of being a great asset to the staff team, I just believe you should spend a little more time in the department you love, which you said was EMS, meet new people and socialize more in the Teamspeak/discord.

Sexual harassment or not, I believe we're over looking the bigger picture of the application (a warn is a warn) regardless of what moral we put behind it.
He is applying for staff, I don't think we should judge someone and stop them from being staff and base their whole reputation for "ERP". Also I believe if the warn
was severe he wouldn't be allowed to play. But as it stands. I talk to him personally a lot.

+support he said he's here to help regardless of the situation/circumstances 
+active
+friendly person to talk to
+dedicated to helping others
+Hard worker
+always seeking

~Thermite

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

13 hours ago, Nick Hunter said:

- Support

• Good application.

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC