General Suggestion - MOTD Rewording of 682's feeding process [Completed]

Zarl

On 4/18/2022 at 3:31 AM, SnoTheWolf said:

I also believed that throwing d-class into a 682 with no acid didn't count as feeding. I wasn't trying to loophole just following motd even if a little too literally, figured there was a reason for the line. Its pointless at best and misleading at worst. Why not get rid of it unless it has meaning?

+support

Aint supposed to be easy to contain. Makes sense to me

+support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 4/18/2022 at 3:31 AM, SnoTheWolf said:

I also believed that throwing d-class into a 682 with no acid didn't count as feeding. I wasn't trying to loophole just following motd even if a little too literally, figured there was a reason for the line. Its pointless at best and misleading at worst. Why not get rid of it unless it has meaning?

+support

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

On 4/18/2022 at 4:12 AM, FusionThunder said:

+Support

Loophole cringe

Loopholes should be eliminated when identified. Allowing it to remain by citing common sense is not an effective solution.

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

+Support

Nobody was going to abuse this and it seems useless to me but okay I guess

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 4/24/2022 at 12:57 PM, [GL] Mike said:

+Support I guess? 
But abusing loop holes in the MOTD is a warn able offense. 

On 4/19/2022 at 7:25 PM, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

-Support some mfs need to learn what common sense is like damn yall should stop following the exact wording of a god damn document this is the exact reason MOTD is like 30 pages long

• 2 weeks later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||