Sprays Surgeon Application

Boesermaster

Application format:

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Spray

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

3. What is your Rank? EXM

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?

I have a lot of Expierence being in a Command Position, from Previous Communities, i have been a Command Member on Atlas Uprising for over 7 Months, but due to them, shutting down the Server, i am now here, i am a very Creative Person, which means, i have lots of Ideas, to make Medical and Maintenance, , slowly but steadily grow into a Branch, everyone can be proud of to be in it. I am very Stress Resistant, and usually pretty Chill, so if i get something to do, i will most of the Time, do it. In the Time, i was Part of Medical, i have grown fond of the Team in it, and would like to Help all of them,  as good as i can. And maybe even lead Team one Day.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident in HCZ, what do you do? I ask them to go into LCZ since they are not allowed to be in there. If they Refuse to Leave HCZ, i would cuff them, and give them a Warn.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? I would go over the SOP with them. Ask 2-3 Questions about the Spec, and if they answer them correctly WL them for the Job.

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? If he did it in Self Defense, i would just let it be. If he did it Unprovoked i would clip it. [IF MEDAL FINALLY WOULD WORK) and Warn him since Medical is not a Combat Branch but a Passive Branch.

Edited by Boesermaster

• Boesermaster changed the title to Sprays Surgeon Application
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Pure locked this topic