Leo´s CAO application

Gry

What is your in-game name?: Leo

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25908895

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: Astro

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? 

Having been in the branch for some time now, I have (in the past) focused on warming the relations of Naval and SF and assisting the former and very excellent CAO Elias in bringing accountability and professionality to SF. I plan to further go beyond and extend building relations of SF to other regiments and conduct joint trainings with other regiments. I am planning to improve the efficiency of SF by making sure that pilots from the newest flight cadets to the most senior captains understand their purpose in SF, and are given necessary training or instructions quickly when there is a lack of knowledge or expertise. Communicating clearly to SF officers and keeping a neutral, supervisory but cordial stance is important in achieving this. Giving AOs meaningful and important tasks to do has a big role in all of this, as they are working directly with SF officers. I am aiming to make aviation a diverse and rich experience for AOs, by further implementing new tasks to do for AOs that will improve SF, and also by refining Elias´s "liason" method more (Where AOs act as liasons for the admirality/low command and pass orders to SF)

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

As a SAO , I have been running Aviation branch in times when the CAO is unavailable. I was also given a chance to run Aviation when the previous CAO was present and have not heard of any complaints about my leadership. I am also a moderately long-time member in the aviation, and have co-ordinated between Naval and SF multitude of times in different scenarios. I know many of the members in SF and engage sometimes in interesting developmental conversations with them about Naval/SF. I also find the pilots / SF my favorite niche in any server I play, and therefore will not run out of motivation to work with SF.

Why do you want this rank?:

SF is very essential and even critical part of almost any mission succeeding, and therefore entails challenges for any AO. This is exactly what I want, and as CAO I take my experience working in Aviation to a new level where I get to implement plans that I find would improve the branch further. I want to build the Aviation´s reputation further as a branch of professionals who can be relied upon in any matter that concerns SF and Naval. I also feel myself that now is a good moment for me to leave my constructive/continously improving mark on the aviation to make it easier for any other CAO in the future to continue on from that. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose is to keep the branch developing and updating amid new situational demands. Clear communication and well thought-out advice plays a big role in this. Considering the SF´s significant role on the ISD, I am meant to act as a reliable expert on anything related to SF and Aviation, and also as a role model and listening ear to different parties ranging from Naval, members in specialty, SF, other regiments and High Command. As a CAO I am expected to be ready to explain situational matters especially to High Command when ever need be.  

• Like 1

Chief Aviation Officer & Naval Captain

I fully support this application & here are my reasons...

• Has a great relationship with SF - not only do we respect him but he boosts moral
  • He continues to bridge us with other Sub Branches of Naval - it was his idea we spend some time with the Gunners who man the Turbolasers so there's less casualties in AS 
  • He has helped build one of the best TAO / AO team SF has had since i joined the server 4 months ago
  • He is firm but fair & takes SF behaviour seriously
  • He's been Acting CAO since Elias' departure & I have no issues with his approach, methods & dedication
  • Incredibly mature in his approach to the role, I have never witnessed him lose his calm collective nature at any point
  • Dependable & consistently active 
Edited by guyt2030

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

10 hours ago, guyt2030 said:

• Has a great relationship with SF - not only do we respect him but he boosts moral
  • He continues to bridge us with other Sub Branches of Naval - it was his idea we spend some time with the Gunners who man the Turbolasers so there's less casualties in AS 
  • He has helped build one of the best TAO / AO team SF has had since i joined the server 4 months ago
  • He's been Acting CAO since Elias' departure & I have no issues with his approach, methods & dedication
  • Incredibly mature in his approach to the role, I have never witnessed him lose his calm collective nature at any point

On 4/17/2022 at 7:10 PM, guyt2030 said:

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 4/17/2022 at 8:10 PM, guyt2030 said:

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 4/18/2022 at 2:10 AM, guyt2030 said:

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 4/18/2022 at 10:10 AM, guyt2030 said:

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Zug locked this topic