Ceaser's/Hask's ACTual RP Resignation read this

Ceaser

Uh hey yall, some of you might know me as Gold Roger, Ceaser, or Hask. Yes this is real, not a nightmare. This may add some drama to IF but it is understandable. The ceremony will probably receive two New VCMDRs so that might be good. I made some promises in the game the I couldn't finish. I could only have finished a few. Now to explain this resignation is that I've been getting a lot of personal responsibilities in life, like I for real got a job to add on these responsibilities. I didn't know what to let go but I realized that I had to let go of this game. I've slipping on ice in this game for a couple of times, and I thought to myself, it's right to just give the mantle of Hask to someone else. Not only that, I might think of resigning from GM, I still have to think about. Being GM and a VCMDR was amazing for me, but it was also too much work. I've had a good run worth both of them. If you ever played in the Enclave or Thrawn campaigns I made you are a total Og. And you might have known how great is was. I had fun making those, I promised before I leave I would make one last campaign. I will think if I will still resign GM or finish that last for fulling promise. It's been fun trolling with Hask. I've been given reserves of SSL so that great. I tried giving it my best, and I gave my command members one last idea for IF. Now to move on the honorable mentions less gooo.

Best Honorable mentions

Ted: You are an amazing Commander to have, you were so inspirational and kept giving me hope to go on and try my best. I've gotta say this but like I love you no homo. But FR I'm going to miss you, you are the last OG of IF. besides bilf.

Matrix: Best Garrick Versio ever, that's right he better than all the other versio's I know except Odin. This man's ideas grew IF's reputation and members. And I just want to say thank you for that. I'm going to miss you matrix.

Mann: It was a great first impression of you being my new HC Overseer, you are a total legend my guy. Thanks for your Idea of changing the roster to make it easier to update. Also thanks for the money for Sims & missions. 

Odin: My HC overseer before mann, you were amazing. You really had the power to revive IF, and I want to say that you were  amazing to have as a Overseer. From Garrick to Rax and then to High admiral. Thank you for giving me a chance as Hask

Rice: I know he's gone but if there a chance he looks at this, I want to say thank you for supporting as Hask. You've shown me on how to stay on my ground. I've known you since you've joined, it was the best decision for NHC to give you Del and Iden.

Mel: My Mentor of IF, He showed me what's right or wrong, kind of edgy but he's alright.

Chico: I took your mantle as hask lol, You were amazing as hask and SMT my friend, I remember the day you hosted me a breaching sim, that was fun.

Bop: I love you lol

Honorable IF Mentions

Sharp claw: I know we had are Ups and Downs but I think would have been a good vcmdr if you didn't do the thing.

Cecil: You Black ops mission look absolutely amazing.

BilF: Epic person, its awesome that you stayed in IF to officer my friend.

Cinder: I've seen you work your way up to LSL my friend, I think you will be a great fit for VCMDR.

Bepiks: Good guy, helped me work on my last idea. Heard he was OG IF, That's cool.

Naga Saki: I know he left to another battalion but I can't blame him, He was the greatest officer I ever seen. I hope he could've stayed to become VCMDR.

All of IF: I've dedicated my life to you guys, and I want to say thank you for being such an amazing battalion. We'll come across some other day!

Sawick: NGL Pretty good commander when we first met, thank you for giving me a chance at officer. And yes, sorry for calling given and you mid, I know it offended but I didn’t mean to go that far off. I just didn’t remember that much you and given did for me and what you kept hidden from me. Thank you both for helping reach to where I am.

Given: Pretty great but haven’t got to spent that much time together lol, apologies about that insult, really wish we would’ve talked more often. 

Apple: Didn’t realize you got SMT, huh. Now make this guy the manager lmao.

Janitor Joe: Random janitor friend, I don't know where he is now.

Edit: apologies to those that were offended by the insults to sawick and given, I really didn’t know y’all did so much for me, I mean you guys kept it hidden but thank you. Sorry about that, thought it would be funny.
Welp I guess that's all the people I can remember, I'm not mentioning any GMs yet. I'm still deciding if I want to leave the GM team or nah. I guess I'll make an other resignation here if needed. I'll miss all of IF, I loved you guys and I hope this battalion won't go to the ground like havoc did. That's my only request for this battalion. Goodbye and I'll probably see yall in game if I decide to stay in GM. Too those who will get Del and Hask, I wish you the best. And please do the best to keep this battalion up. Goodbye IF!

Play the end and watch my GIF lol

Edited by Ceaser

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

Love you ceaser but you defo had this prepared a long ass time ago bc apple is still mentioned as JMT

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator

I'm glad I was able to help you with your last ideas for IF, I'll try my very best to get those ideas in use! 

I'll miss you dude, We didn't interact much since I've been in IF, but I still remember the fun talks and discussions we had. 
You had a good run and you did a great job man, hope to see you around man!

like always, God speed soldier! o7

Edited by Bepiks

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

I'll miss you man, stay proud! 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

8 hours ago, Ceaser said:

Sawick: NGL Pretty mid commander when he was JMT, but thank you for giving me a chance at officer.

Mfs go to sleep and think the world stops. No but fr kinda rude calling me and Given mid I’m glad I told Mel and Rice to give you a chance and stop shit talking you all the time. Glad I promoted you against their wishes. You were a good officer with good intentions and I think that’s how you ended up where you are now. Take care man. 

Edited by SawickM
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

18 minutes ago, SawickM said:

Mfs go to sleep and think the world stops. No but fr kinda rude calling me and Given mid I’m glad I told Mel and Rice to give you a chance and stop shit talking you all the time. Glad I promoted you against their wishes. You were a good officer with good intentions and I think that’s how you ended up where you are now. Take care man. 

For real bro got so much shit talked on him, but put in more work then anyone 

SSL Nozel Silva IF5

9 hours ago, Ceaser said:

Sawick: NGL Pretty mid commander when he was JMT, but thank you for giving me a chance at officer.

When me and Drayton were command you were a joke to us, we saw you as something to laugh at. Sawick saw potential in you and gave you a chance to rise in the ranks, I doubt you would have even be given a chance if not for Sawick and Given I'm glad you lived up to your potential!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kev

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

1 hour ago, SawickM said:

I remember when this happened. Mr. Ceaser, what Sawick says is true. He stood up for you and helped give you a shot to reach the places you did and now you are treating him poorly!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

11 hours ago, Ceaser said:

Apple: Get this man out of JMT, he should be SMT.

bro what, how old is this resignation lmao. besides that c ya man ❤️ 

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

6 hours ago, SawickM said:

Very Sorry about that, I don’t really think you’re mid I just haven’t  spent that much time with you. I haven’t got a head to see in game which I can understand, but I respected you and I really thank you for giving me chance and defending me, forgive for calling you mid same goes to given. Just joking about you guys being mid. You guys were such great command members to have.

Edited by Ceaser

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

@SawickM@NoCapGivenI just didn’t know what else you guys did for me, forgive me for not knowing, but thank you for giving me a chance. You guys aren’t mid, you guys are total legends. And I would thought of you guys were better if we had spend a bit more time together, my fault for being so unsociable to others.  Thank you for your support in IF. At some point I was about give up.

Edited by Ceaser

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

bye man.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod