What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:424859507

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What specialty are you applying for?:

Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?:

ISB Agent Kallus/Astro

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I was in the Previous Havoc battalion, as well as 31st when it was still around, even on the old map, so I have gathered many things from my time in those battalions. Along with that, I can teach new Engineers on how to properly fix things, creating an even better, more engrossing RP experience. I also have Real life experience with electronics and some knowledge on Star wars lore, as well as Gun knowledge. What I mean by gun knowledge, is more or less creating another RP scenario for people, as well as new engineers, hosting gun inspections, or going to peoples bunks and asking if they want their weapons inspected. This just gives Engineers another way to RP with battalions, not that it has to be forced, but it is just another avenue of RP that could be explored. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I believe I should be trusted as a Gunnery Officer as I have demonstrated my knowledge as well as my dedication to Naval, and have not been mingy in any of my Battalions that I am in currently. Expanding on the Battalions a bit, I am a Captain in IC, so I know the standard I am held to, and what is expected of me as Gunnery officer, as well as having the previous knowledge of Technical knowhow. Adding to that, I am very dedicated when I am on the job, whatever task you hand me, it will be done with great haste, and in moments notice. However, I know the argument can be posed that me being a Captain in IC and a PO2 in Naval are two completely different things, They are; However, I am just saying that I have knowledge of the expectations set before me, and to know the Standards I am held to.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank, to not only increase my RP with Naval in its entirety, along with running the necessary checks and possible Regimental Engineer tryouts, this rank will help me more understand Star wars lore and technology, as I am still learning and absorbing new info. Gunnery seems the most enticing, not for the kit, but the responsibilities as well as the RP experience it could create, hinting to my previous Gun Maintenance check from above, it could add more RP with Battalions and make naval seem more enticing, as well as Gunnery.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose on ship, for Defcon 5, would be to run my checks, be it Turbolasers or general maintenance, or to host Tryouts when I reach the certain rank to do so. For Combat, Gunnery purpose is to man the Turbolasers and fire upon enemy capital ship, attempting to mitigate the threat in the airspace, or wipe it in its entirety. Gunnery also would work closely with Regimental Engineers in RP situations, such as helping in EC when necessary, or running checks on TLs, while the Engineers are outside and able to repair the TLs.

+Support
-worked with the guy and see him fit for everything.
-he would make an amazing gunnery officer
-application was written well and i feel he would be fit for this.
i wish you the best in your application.

16 hours ago, MR PC said:

+Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 4/18/2022 at 6:58 AM, MR PC said:

+Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support

Good luck man!

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Zug locked this topic