More recyclers - Denied

Eevee

Post name: “General Suggestion - Trash Recyclers

What are you suggesting? -  to get m ore of them  as there is only 4

How would this change better the server? -  there will not be alot of ppl waiting to try use them then

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  no

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Maintance

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -  with them only been 2 in HCZ and 2 in LCZ  when there is alot of JM  we cant use the HCZ means where all trying to use just 2 there is maybe 2 more in LCZ and 2 more in HCZ will make it alot more easyer for ppl

Edited by Eevee

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

57 minutes ago, Jess1224 said:

+support I think there should be more of these available, especially now with Nu-7 having a job with the trash collector. They take a while to process the trash and having more recyclers would allow more people to use them.

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

Will only + Support if it doesn't hinder the server's processing and make it lag.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+ Support

Ever since Field Experts have gotten access to trash guns, there has been a lot of competitions for using the recyclers.

However if this affects the server performance at all, I will have to give this a - support.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

31 minutes ago, IgnisNuts said:

+Support

Bring back trash area inside EZ

This would be a really cool addition +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 4/17/2022 at 10:43 AM, Jess1224 said:

+support I think there should be more of these available, especially now with Nu-7 having a job with the trash collector. They take a while to process the trash and having more recyclers would allow more people to use them.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 4/17/2022 at 8:43 AM, Jess1224 said:

+support 

I believe that there should be some in EZ or more in HCZ

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 4/17/2022 at 12:23 PM, Voxial said:

+ Support

Ever since Field Experts have gotten access to trash guns, there has been a lot of competitions for using the recyclers.

However if this affects the server performance at all, I will have to give this a - support.

Just for an idea, you could put them in the EZ generator room and replace the little oil refinery things with recyclers and have a little ramp going down. And put sewage pipes around EZ.

• Thanks 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 4/17/2022 at 10:43 AM, Jess1224 said:

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 4/20/2022 at 9:44 PM, 1stSavagerY said:

+support I think there should be more of these available, especially now with Nu-7 having a job with the trash collector. They take a while to process the trash and having more recyclers would allow more people to use them.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

+support

MFE being given access to the trash collector has made the HCZ trash machines very busy when MTF doesn't have much to do. Shouldn't be much of a hit to performance, it's just 2 more entities.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

2 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+support

MFE being given access to the trash collector has made the HCZ trash machines very busy when MTF doesn't have much to do. Shouldn't be much of a hit to performance, it's just 2 more entities.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 4/17/2022 at 11:04 AM, Destroyer2 said:

+Support 
I REALLY belive thats needed! There isn't a lot of recyclers right now and its hard to recycle trash, you need to wait from someone's trash to recycle before you can put there yours. 

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/23/2022 at 9:24 PM, Weiss said:

+support
Agreed, a couple more would be helpful; Let's more people farm at the same time.
I see them getting all used quite often since there's only a couple in each.

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

On 4/17/2022 at 10:49 AM, Yato Sensei said:

Will only + Support if it doesn't hinder the server's processing and make it lag.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png