• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:Chineseman131

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:421018708

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):platinum / senior moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?:7 months

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):image.thumb.png.12fcb1d95b95d2a606e7afd410e8bd83.png

Why do you want to join event team? I would like to become part of the event team because i like the comunity and yeah i would definitly love to make awesome events and would like to every one enjoying the events that i make for the rest of the players and comunity.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: being part of the ET will give me more confident as a staff and some times RRH researchers or CI need ET to take theirs sit and sometimes there's no ET on the morning and that will be negative for the comunity and with the posibility of lossing new players so my idea to be part of ET team is make more activity for everyone and the people who need, being part of gensec CMD i have to do some PT and of course i would like to do the PT  and yeah thats why i should be trusted to be part of ET.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:YEP

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):First we will start with a serpent hands raid to the foundation collecting intel to sell it with CI and serpent hand have manage to capture scp-397 the monkey with extreme inteligence with scp-397 he manage to make copys of lvl4 keycards and some hacking device to override the others door cant open it in case that the lvl 4 keycard doesn't work and  them the serpent hand manage to steal (access codes for the nuke silo) and with manage to capture some lvl4 and lvl5 personnel with the intention to delay and destroy the foundation 
The site admin decide to call Epsilon-6(village idiots) to work with the rest of the MTF on a mission to rescue the foundation personnel and get the recover the site at all cost and stop the destruction of site-50 .

The site is under chaos with massive d block riot with the d class who manage to capture armory and they are heavily equip with armor and with all kind of weaponds that they manage to use.

MTF have 20mins to stop the serpent hand or they will use the codes to launch the omega warhead to destroy the site and every live on it.

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

5 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

+support for a lot of reasons:

• Extremely active
  • Hard-working
  • Good application
  • Willing to put in the work required to be on the Event Team

Best of luck, Chineseman!

Go Chineseman!

• Thanks 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

9 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

• Extremely active
  • Hard-working
  • Good application

Met you a couple times, nice and I agree with Jess's opinion and hope to see you on the Event Team.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

• Extremely active
  • Hard-working
  • Good application

• Thanks 1

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

11 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

• Extremely active
  • Hard-working
  • Good application

• Thanks 1

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

15 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

• Extremely active
  • Hard-working
  • Good application

• Thanks 1

||Retired||E11 LtCol HCE Head Ranger||SCP-RP Senior Event Team||

||CC's Owned||Mtf Sigma 3 "The Silenced"||Annexed Templar Knight||AFK||

+support

Great/Most Active staff member

Command in 2 branches

Good Event

-support

Never lets me get #1 on Staff of the Week (Joke Btw)

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week