In-Game Name: Sato

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:15617858

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 24 Weeks and 5 Days

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-7

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

To begin, I would like to talk about my experiences as Low Command. Since being given the opportunity to become a Lieutenant I have interacted with so many amazing people and created so many meaningful moments. I try to be an open individual and allow people to reach out to me with whatever they need help with; From training CDT's since we began doing it again to teaching OFC's how to drive, engaging in serious roleplay with everyone I really enjoy it all. Among the many moments that holds a special place in my heart include serious roleplaying and teamwork from both criminal and gov side of things. 

I hold the belief that the senior most members of Low Command are very much a model to the rest of the department. When I am on often early in the mornings there tends to be little command members on to simply play on the job. As most people know me by my role in PD, I like to hold a high standard for maturity and professionalism. I hope that if I stick to it and make sure everyone that may look up to me is provided an amazing experience and want to return to playing on the server then my job is accomplished. I enjoy fulfilling my role as a Major and the step up to Colonel is an ambitious one but I am ready to take on the responsibility.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by MrSato

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

• MrSato changed the title to Sato - Colonel Application

100% Behind this man for Colonel

+Goes above and beyond to help orchestrate and Co-Ordinate PD
+Definitely has the Leadership Qualities that would/will be required to move up to this role
+Active
+Dedicate

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer

On 4/18/2022 at 12:55 AM, Recs said:

100% Behind this man for Colonel

+Goes above and beyond to help orchestrate and Co-Ordinate PD
+Definitely has the Leadership Qualities that would/will be required to move up to this role
+Active
+Dedicate

When me and him were both applying for colonel I thought I was gonna lose to him that’s how much she deserves it.

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

+support, is active, and is professional

• Like 1

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC |