The Krendel's Chaos application

The Krendel

In-game Name: The Krendel

SteamID: 76561198027437487

DiscordID: 553954590907826176 / The Krendel#5112

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

Military 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

I would say pretty good, I know a lot about the foundation and how the chaos originated, but if needed I am fine with reading more about it. 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I believe that I should be in the Chaos Insurgency because I am able to bring a lot to the table, things as good leadership in stressful times, not cracking under pressure, being a good follower and trying their hardest to do what is told. I also bring some simple things to the table, such as being decent at the game, and knowing how to work most things. I also feel that this would be great for everyone else in this group, because I am able to help out, and be a good follower when needed, and a great leader when required. I also try my best to be nice to everyone, even if they disagree with me on some things.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Something that sets me apart from other applicants is that I am able to quickly adapt and change the way I do things, and I can easily do almost anything that is needed of me, and will always try my hardest to do the right thing in certain scenarios.  

How active can you be?

I can be active almost everyday, but their might be some exceptions if I have other things going on, which is not often.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes I do have both Teamspeak and Discord.

Accepted

Join the discord goto #member-self-roles hit the last reaction getting the Chaos requesting tags role

scroll down to Requesting FTO chat and follow the format

A FTO will get to you as soon as possible if you have any questions either ask the FTO who trains your or dm me on discord at Dark?#3030

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

• Adam. locked this topic