• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Colonel

In-Game Name: Seb

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64183914

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Since 2/19/22

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 5 warnings.

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to Colonel for multiple reasons. First, I am an active member in the department. I participate in department meetings and assist the other Low Command members with anything they might need from me. I have been playing on the server since 2017 and have managed to get 37 weeks of total playtime. Within this time I have received 5 warnings with my last one being from 2019. In my time here on Gaminglight I have become more professional and have a way better understanding of department and server rules. During my time on the server I have managed to achieve multiple command positions and these experiences have taught me even more about professionalism to how important it is to work as a team. I always try my best to assist those who need it, whether it be a cadet needing a trainer, somebody requesting to speak to a Low Command member or doing my part in a Police Department meeting. I have learned a lot since I first joined the Police Department Low Command team. I look forward to continuing my career in the Police Department and being able to help more people that may need it. Thank you.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

+Massive Support
-At first I used to be mad that Seb was allowed to come to PD because I didn't think he would be a good fit but so far Seb has made me regret and eat my words. Seb is not only active within the Police Department, but he is always checking in with everyone that he can to make sure they are well situated and doing everything that they are supposed to. He shows up to meetings and gives good information for the lower ranks to eat up. And when it comes to helping his fellow low command members he is always there with answers. Seb is someone who has become a Role model for me and I believe he would be an amazing Colonel. He also has past leadership experiences in multiple other departments so that dude got range all I'm sayin.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate