EMS rolling suggestion - Denied

elefhant

What do you want to see-EMS having to roll whenever they are about to revive someone
Why should we add it-Because someone who has had his brains blown all over the wall by a sniper rife should not be revived by defibs
What are the advantages of having this-make rp at least somewhat realistic
Who is it mainly for-crim
Links to any content-

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA 

-support - I think either keep it how it is, or make headshot kills not be able to be revived. If EMS have to roll for each revival this would soon become tiring for EMS as they are unable to do their job, and adds an element of luck to their role which is beyond their control. Along with this, if you're looking to change EMS I personally think you should speak to EMS CMD about the situation so you can agree something fair with them.

3 minutes ago, Jess1224 said:

-support - I think either keep it how it is, or make headshot kills not be able to be revived. If EMS have to roll for each revival this would soon become tiring for EMS as they are unable to do their job, and adds an element of luck to their role which is beyond their control. Along with this, if you're looking to change EMS I personally think you should speak to EMS CMD about the situation so you can agree something fair with them.

atleast have them rp tending to wounds 

-Support

-EMS are suppose to be using the /me command to have more RP as it is an RP department (as far as I am aware on the /me)
-You talk about unrealistic but in what reality do people run with LMGs and can be shot 20+ times before dying. EMS is there to balance crime and gov. Otherwise people would do crime without a 2nd care because no one cares if they die, They just dont want to go to jail for 6 years after. 
-Just win your fights against gov with EMS on and dont go to jail. Ez  

• Like 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

7 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support

-EMS are suppose to be using the /me command to have more RP as it is an RP department (as far as I am aware on the /me)
-You talk about unrealistic but in what reality do people run with LMGs and can be shot 20+ times before dying. EMS is there to balance crime and gov. Otherwise people would do crime without a 2nd care because no one cares if they die, They just dont want to go to jail for 6 years after. 
-Just win your fights against gov with EMS on and dont go to jail. Ez  

I like what he said if I'm not wrong a little while back criminals could just respawn and it created a lot of people not being scared of doing crime because they knew they can respawn and just keep doing it.

15 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC

-Support

We are always looking for ways to enhance RP, however adding luck into the situation would make it unfair for EMS. Also adding onto the headshot suggestion, there is no way for us to tell who has been shot in the head. It will soon turn into everyone claiming they have been shot in the head.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant