Vulovic's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Vulović

Do you think I would benefit the staff team?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I would benefit the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Vulovic

What is your steam name?: Vulović 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:431297253

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Vulovic#4300

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I opened 3 servers in different games and I was an admin/moderator in many servers

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Nearly a year. I dont remember exactly, I was not much active when i started first playing

What date did you make your forums account? July 10, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Just 1

image.thumb.png.7425091fbf8fc0464429e3ef736ca09e.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: GMT+03:00

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank because; My activity is good. Im mostly playing on the server when theres literally no staff online. I respect everyone and treat them equally. I like helping people and solving their problems. My field is law so I try to make the best decision that should be. I follow the rules and Im warning the people when they do mistakes. I am a responsible person and I am aware of my responsibility. According to EST, I'm on the server very early and the staff is usually not active during these hours and Im seeing some people needs help and Im thinking I can help those people when theres no staff online. Im acting nice and staying calm even if im not having a good day. I consider myself fit to help the gaminglight community, maintain order on the server and provide a good experience for players.

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I try to gather evidence about that. Then i freeze him in sit for not RDM someone inside of it and I calmly ask why he is acting like this. It doesnt matter if he has a valid reason or not, he break the rules and he ruining the fun of the players. I just calmly tell him to he did something that be undone, remind him the rules and give him formal warning and ban him for 5 days, like it says in the "Staff's Handbook".

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

If theres a staff member higher than me, I let him to do what he's gonna do and I just assist him. If not, I freeze everyone for prevent them to RDM each other and mute them. Then I open their mutes one by one and ask them whats wrong. When I find out what they're all complaining about, and taking into account the opinions of other staff members, I solve their problem and punish them according to "Staff's Handbook" .

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
He is just being toxic, but it won't take long. Nothing he does will go unpunished and he will be banned eventually. Still, I would try to figure out what the problem was by talking to him.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
I cant do anything if theres no evidence, But if theres a evidence I got, I just give him a verbal or formal according to what he did and remind him the server rules.

Edited by Shnkyz

+ Support

+ Active in off hours

+ No bad run-ins so far

+/- Application grammar is a little messy but I can tell there was effort put into it.

Good luck on your application!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

4 hours ago, Voxial said:

+ Support

+ Active in off hours

+ No bad run-ins so far

+/- Application grammar is a little messy but I can tell there was effort put into it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/16/2022 at 4:27 PM, Voxial said:

+ Support

+ Active in off hours

+ No bad run-ins so far

• Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 4/16/2022 at 6:32 PM, Jess1224 said:

+support overall, fairly strong application, active player who is mature, and I'd like to see you in the staff team. Make sure to get proof of your warns in the application though, you can edit it in! Best of luck!

great member of ci. 

can be trusted for staff.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 4/16/2022 at 6:27 PM, Voxial said:

+ Support

+ Active in off hours

+ No bad run-ins so far

I would have to agree but everything else looks nice.
I've talked with you before and I know your capabilities somewhat since we are both in CI
You seem like a chill guy and I think you got a chance at TMOD.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

15 minutes ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Been a member of the community for a loooong time (I knew him before I even got TMod)

Very active

Trustworthy

best of luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Been a member of the community for a loooong time (I knew him before I even got TMod)

Very active

Trustworthy

best of luck!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png