Please help me - Denied

Soggy

Yes or no  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

What are you suggesting? -  That CI infil traitors are not allowed to stay in the foundation 5 minutes after the raid has ended

How would this change better the server? - It will make Gensec more fun not having to worry about the same fucking infill on catwalk for three fucking hours Gensec cant even buy thermals

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  I don't really see any downsides

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Gensec

These infils wanna make me stop playing the server I am not joking same infil for three fucking hours

• Dislike 1

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

-support

no.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Just now, Tazza said:

-support

no.

Gensec cant even see them and MTF doesn't do their job

• Dislike 1

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

1 minute ago, CyClone said:

-support

buy thermals....

We cant  buy thermals

1 minute ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

-Support 
No just absolutely fuck no its always been like that infil is already bad HP wise and diamond is fairly expensive so like

The class you can still play on it and stay 5 minutes after the raid ends

1 minute ago, Soggy said:

We cant  buy thermals

The class you can still play on it and stay 5 minutes after the raid ends

you can buy thermals, Senior NCO+ can junior NCO and below shouldnt be dealing with infils if MTF are actully doin their job...

• Dislike 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

1 minute ago, Tazza said:

you can buy thermals, Senior NCO+ can junior NCO and below shouldnt be dealing with infils if MTF are actully doin their job...

The thing is MTF doesn't ever

• Dislike 1

+/- Support 

I wouldn't say 5 mins but not allowed to enter D-Block as it is super annoying and remove GENSEC fun.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

23 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
Probably died to an infil 

-support

also he did 

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-support

sure it can be annoying if you can't buy thermals, i always play on my CC so i dont have thermals.  Just shoot where you think they are and you can usually get an easy kill

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, Soggy said:

The thing is MTF doesn't ever

Well thanks for the confidence there.

- Support

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

I have to agree with what alot of people have said here, however I do think there should be a limit to how long an infil can stay after a raid because as far as I know the cool down does not begin until the infil has died but I could be wrong about that +\-Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

50 minutes ago, Vuitheirt said:

I have to agree with what alot of people have said here, however I do think there should be a limit to how long an infil can stay after a raid because as far as I know the cool down does not begin until the infil has died but I could be wrong about that +\-Support

this ^

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

This is already a thing and the rule has been removed from our sop after SMT's request.

Any Infil that is staying in site despite the raid being over should be reported.

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

7 hours ago, CyClone said:

-support

buy thermals....

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

5 hours ago, Cosmic The Italian said:

This is already a thing and the rule has been removed from our sop after SMT's request.

Any Infil that is staying in site despite the raid being over should be reported.

Wait so Infils cant go/be inside of the Facility when there isnt a Raid ?

7 hours ago, DumpTruck said:

- support 
infills have low hp and ap
the job is designed to stay in site 
buy thermals

This isn't really true, they have 175 175, which is the same as Sec SCMD/CI Alpha OP, Yes I know I know they have to fight 3 MTF branches and all that, but they aren't really weak especially when comparing to GenSec. 
Over all, -Support I understand they can be annoying and difficult to deal with but it's just something we need to fight, I mean we can have cloakers in there for class D for god sakes.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished ||