Ridgeland's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Ridgeland

Should Ridgeland be Trial Moderator?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ridgeland be Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: CPL Ridgeland 1A28

What is your steam name?: ridgedog

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:65236114

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes , DLG ,IG(HPRP)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 3, 2017

What date did you make your forums account? March 5, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 warn   https://gyazo.com/a49a3c464546f78438ea6449f8431422

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No 

Have you read the staff guidelines at....You will be tested on it?: Yes 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank because I have previous experience with a server from 3 + years ago and I am also very versed with the rules and regulations of the server I only stopped playing for a while because my computer decided to quit on me and I've been saving up over the years for a new computer and I finally just got it I did not apply for staff in the past because I did not want to be embarrassed by not being able to join the server the deal with any staff sits or issues. 
I am also very versed with the ulx menu/CMDS and I have previous experience dealing with belligerent and rude players on other servers I personally think that I have lots of patience when it comes to these types of people, I can be very strict when it is necessary but overall I'm a very friendly professional person and I love working with other people now that I have the chance. I've reported multiple prop minges and people that have failed to follow the rules on the server and I really want to help out the staff instead of just standing on the sidelines and calling for help I want to be able to take things into my own hands and work together with other people to make sure the server stays on track And make it enjoyable for any and all players that decide to join the server Thank you for taking your time to read this.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring the person to me once I have found a suitable location to do a staff sit I would I would have the person Frozen then I would call for a higher Staff member to assist with the situation I would initiate a small investigation into what happened & ask any reporting parties for any footage that they may have I would calculate the appropriate punishment in conjunction with another staff member and if ask a higher staff member to issue the appropriate ban that would be required which is 5 days if this person continues to swear on the server before the sit is initiated I would gag and mute them on the spot 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

Overall + support!

The goods 

-he has the experience 

-he doesn’t have any bad bad warns (racism,  homophobia, etc…)

-seems like he really wants it 

The Bads 

-I Never seen you on much, but that could be me 

this message was written by your local PoliceRP moderator russia’s  iPhone 20 

“100x the price of an IPhone11, but the same quality of a iPhone 5”

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

• Head Admin

-Support

Ridgeland, while I'm sure you'd make a fine staff member, there are a few requirements that you are missing in which led me to giving you a -Support on your application. Namely, your activity on the forums is rather low, having only 3 of the required 25 posts that are needed to apply for a staff team in the community. Your activity is another thing that I must question, but will not comment on right now since I have been on a LOA for the past week.

Nonetheless, it's just a couple of small things that you need to try and work on is all! I suggest staying in TeamSpeak and talking with the people in the PoliceRP related channels (you don't need to be in a particular dept to join channels, unless if they are password protected), going around the forums and read posts and comment on them, and last but not least, do your best to talk with people in the Discord! It's just those smaller things you got to work on, and you'll be good to go in my opinion!

Best of luck!

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

49 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

Ridgeland, while I'm sure you'd make a fine staff member, there are a few requirements that you are missing in which led me to giving you a -Support on your application. Namely, your activity on the forums is rather low, having only 3 of the required 25 posts that are needed to apply for a staff team in the community. Your activity is another thing that I must question, but will not comment on right now since I have been on a LOA for the past week.

Nonetheless, it's just a couple of small things that you need to try and work on is all! I suggest staying in TeamSpeak and talking with the people in the PoliceRP related channels (you don't need to be in a particular dept to join channels, unless if they are password protected), going around the forums and read posts and comment on them, and last but not least, do your best to talk with people in the Discord! It's just those smaller things you got to work on, and you'll be good to go in my opinion!

Best of luck!

I agree with Will's -support here, I can't speak to your activity as I don't play PoliceRP however I notice your forums activity is low, and you also don't provide the required proof of warns. If these two things change I'd happily remove my post / change it to a +support depending on the circumstances. Best of luck nonetheless!

6 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

I agree with Will's -support here, I can't speak to your activity as I don't play PoliceRP however I notice your forums activity is low, and you also don't provide the required proof of warns. If these two things change I'd happily remove my post / change it to a +support depending on the circumstances. Best of luck nonetheless!

i Know I'm not suppose to respond but i did put a link to my warns in the app 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

On 4/16/2022 at 7:44 PM, Tactical said:

-Support 
the only real reason i am -supporting is because of your in game activity, your app is decent and you have low warns 
try to pull your activity up a bit and i gladly +support

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

On 4/16/2022 at 7:44 PM, Tactical said:

-Support 
the only real reason i am -supporting is because of your in game activity, your app is decent and you have low warns 
try to pull your activity up a bit and i gladly +support

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC