[GL] Fryingpan36

Should it be tradable?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be tradable

• Yes It Should
    • No It shouldn't

Post name: “General Suggestion - Enable Trading in F7 menu for perm weapons”

What are you suggesting? - Enabling the trading in void crates

How would this change better the server? - Make an economy and allow people to get rid of duplicates Encouraging donations to the server

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - D-Class may always have weapons

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

And YES this Suggestion was already made before.and it was denied.

• Like 2

+support 

- I see this as more of a motivation to buy the crates and such because there will be a market and with there being a market it = more money 

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

+support

- gib free item pwease!!!

+but fr this is fucking goated suggestion and would save people who got dupes!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+/- Support I see why you would want this but you know this would probably make it where you are getting spammed by 12 year olds (breaking gmod tos smh) in private chat to gift them a free gun or knife and idk about you but that doesnt sound pog/ On the other hand i need to trade an extra popcorn i got so if this does get accepted HMU ☎️

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

9 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Nothing has changed since this suggestion was last made and denied

Is there any reason it shouldn't be added? There's only upsides as far as I know.

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

2 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

Is there any reason it shouldn't be added? There's only upsides as far as I know.

Less people would buy 10 crates to get 1 thing when they could just send someone $20/a rare duplicate they got and get it that way.
No idea if this is the actual reason, but I feel like this is a fair guess

Edited by Meridian

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

Sadly going to have to -support this, as perm weapons are semi-purchasable (through crates and keys) then allowing trading of these could lead to people getting scammed out of weapons they have paid for, and would also inevitably lead to weird economy behaviour. 

3 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

Sadly going to have to -support this, as perm weapons are semi-purchasable (through crates and keys) then allowing trading of these could lead to people getting scammed out of weapons they have paid for, and would also inevitably lead to weird economy behaviour. 

Then make rules against scamming.

21 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

don't get scammed I guess🤷‍♀️ it's a rough world

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

+/- support

This suggestion was made in the past and was denied. It will probably be denied again.

I am not against the idea of this bc say you have a duplicate and your friend has a duplicate of something else, you can then trade and both be happy.

• Like 1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 4/15/2022 at 7:20 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

Nothing has changed since this suggestion was last made and denied

Shitty approach lmao just cuz something ain't added the first time don't mean it won't ever be added. 

+Support 

• Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

19 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

Shitty approach lmao just cuz something ain't added the first time don't mean it won't ever be added. 

+Support 

A little rude is that not?

Anyhow I think that this isn't a terrible idea so I'll give it my +Support. Hope to see this go somewhere!

-support i if i recall correctly i believe it was denied due to one of Valve's rules in their TOS and due to legal reasons, it wouldn't be good for GL to be brought into a spotlight like this should any legal actions be taken by Valve

• Dislike 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

39 minutes ago, 1stSavagerY said:

-support i if i recall correctly i believe it was denied due to one of Valve's rules in their TOS and due to legal reasons, it wouldn't be good for GL to be brought into a spotlight like this should any legal actions be taken by Valve

Is that the reason for it getting denied last time? or is it made up. 

Already been denied before.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 4/20/2022 at 11:29 PM, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

Is that the reason for it getting denied last time? or is it made up. 

I was told that by someone else although I cannot recall correctly, so I could be wrong, that's why I said "If I recall correctly" and "I believe."  But I do know Valve is very strict when it comes to markets related to their games (ex csgo, tf2, etc etc) and hate third parties making their own markets so I wouldn't find it very far fetched if it was the reason

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator