Poke's Security Juggernaut Application

ThePoke

1. What is your in-game name?: Poke

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:605514757

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 2 Weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 8

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): N/A

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: PlantBruh

8. What is your current level in game?: 84 

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  Yes 

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):   I deserve this job because I could be a great fit to your team.I Have been in security for a pretty decent time now, and I'm very familiar with the map and ways to counter threats. I work in the warden branch as a WDA so my combative skills are up to par and my thinking skills should reflect the warden branch as a whole. I will try to learn the tactics and things to do in the warden class and the ways to handle things as well. I would be very grateful to be a part of the juggernaut family. My independence and my loyalty to security should also prove that I would be a great fit for your team; I have heard very good things about the juggernaut class, and I would love to join.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No, because one of the Golden Rules for Security is To Obey your higher ups. I intend to never break those rules thorughout my Secuirty Carrer.

image.png.38adedd43f14a35fe90e0ba81881ad47.png

DENIED

Unfortunately your Juggernaut Application has been denied. You may re-apply for Juggernaut in 3 days.
If you would like further clarification to your denial please DM myself or Juggernaut HCMD.

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Star locked this topic