1. 1. Should I be CI?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-game Name: Kade

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:209339952

DiscordID: Mike.#0231

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 10/10 I've been a large SCP fan for a long time.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I should be in Chaos Insurgency due to my activity and my experience. I have plenty of time on not only Garry's Mod but RP servers as well. Having been on Gaminglight for nearly 3 years and being in multiple command positions. I also have nearly 6,000 Hours on Gmod and can be active nearly every single day from 12pm-8pm even earlier on some days. I can provide an active member of the team and can even help out members who are new to the server or the branch. I'm great at talking to people and can help out others if they need it.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: My activity and charisma would definetly set me apart. I can be on nearly 9 hours a day and I am always active on Discord and can be brought into TeamSpeak just by request. I also can be in game at a moments notice if needed. I am always available and all I need is a DM/Message to help with any issue.

How active can you be?: I can be on every other day or every day.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

TO BEGIN

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: FringO BingO#6843
(format stolen from tydrix)

• Adam. locked this topic