What warning did you receive:

- ERP

- Loopholing

- Find a creative name

(All listed above is one warn)

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://imgur.com/a/hDGCcPy

Why do you think this warn was false:

The name I got warned for was Grammy which is not associated in any way with the words granny, mommy or mom since it's against the rules. Therefore I was not loopholing in any way and in my opinion is Grammy a good and gender neutral name as it's not associated with anything else. I could definitely change my name to something else if people can't see that it says Grammy and not granny. I'd rather get told that my name is too close to granny then get accused of something I didn't do.

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+Support

Granny is not Grammy, I haven’t seen anyone call their grandmother Grammy before. Even if it was meant in that way who would ever want to ERP with a grandma? I also feel like someone asking her to change her name could’ve solved this situation so much easier and faster. I do not believe a warn was needed and think that it should be removed.

• Gaminglight Love 1

pdhcdepcomm.png

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

This was a blatant disregard for the rules recently implemented and you knew what you were doing with this. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1