General Suggestion - Add Better/Alternative ways of Making Money - Denied

LilThinMints

What are you suggesting? - Making different or better ways of getting money. The only way you're able to get money is by AFKing or mining. AFKing assumes you have a job that doesn't pay dogshit and isn't limited, so it's basically only CCs. Not everyone who plays GL can or will buy a CC. Mining is a great option, but requires you to escape because every other ore except wood and anamolous is ass. By introducing different ways of making money, broke bitches can make it out the hood! Maybe different jobs made to do things for money. Maybe increasing job paychecks to not be dogshit. Payouts for tests/fixing things. Anything that makes sense and isn't printing money out of thin air would work.

How would this change better the server? - People have more than 50k💀

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Literally 0

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Broke mfs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

27 minutes ago, Jess1224 said:

I'm not going to + or  - support this, however I would like to note that if you join Maintenance, you can use the trashman tool to make money too! You can suck up trash and then sell that for money.

I forgot it existed because how laughably bad it is

You've got players, people who aren't even cmd walking around with millions in-game, if anything was to be changed id increase the price of guns etc in armory. Looking to get a bit of extra money, go ask those ppl for some charity lmao. @BOx < This lad has 22 million, have fun. 

I only Give Charity to R&D!

3 minutes ago, Coltable said:

You've got players, people who aren't even cmd walking around with millions in-game, if anything was to be changed id increase the price of guns etc in armory. Looking to get a bit of extra money, go ask those ppl for some charity lmao. @BOx < This lad has 22 million, have fun. 

56 minutes ago, Coltable said:

Dawg I've only met like 2 people with over a mil💀

-Support

I barely even play anymore and still rocking over 300K just from playing casually

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

- Support

Join Maintenance or Nu-7 and get Field Expert. Went from 150k to 800k from playing maint and FE. 

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+support for u broke bitches 

0542878A-966C-45F9-A05D-26840869BDDF.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

Eh I had 12 mil today before I spent 5mil on weapon skins, I think its fine tbh

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

-Support

AFK or join maintenance or both. You don’t really need money for anything anyways (other than guns but I hardly ever see people not able to afford those if they budget correctly)

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major