Shadow's Chaos Insurgency R&D Application

ShadowRiders-

In-game Name: Shadows

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:238512940

DiscordID: Shadow_Rider/Strom_Rider#5022

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Research & Development

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I am very knowledgeable on the SCP Wiki lore., CI lore i know a synopsis on what they are, what they do, and one of the ways they were founded canonically 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) Well i wanted to have a grip on what CI does against the foundation, weather that be either in Military or while in Research and Development, I want to experiance something different rather then just defending the foundation all the time. I want to experience something new and i can experience that here in CI. I want a experiance where i am against those who protect humanity and i want to work for those who bring chaos into this world. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? Well, for one i have been here for a long time on the server maining on mostly Foundation Forces, I would love to experiance more of the RP side of CI rather then just PVP combat all the time. i wouldnt say i stand out sufficently to be better then anyone cause all applicants have a good chance at being accepted into CI

How active can you be? I can very active as i'm always on either Nu7 or D5

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes i have both

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JCR+ for you're R&D training, We Hope to work with you in R&D!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Adam. locked this topic