Billy's Forum Diplomat Application

Billy S

In-Game Name: Billy

Steam Name: [GL] Billy 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157237863

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin - PoliceRP

How often are you online on the forums? I am usually active on the forums daily, Mainly looking at things that may have been posted over night such as suggestions or player reports. As well as checking the State Trooper section for any newly posted 48 hours. (Side Note, I don't have the best post count just due to the fact I mainly read posts rather than reply, This to soon change)

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe as though qualified enough to serve as a Forums Diplomat mainly due to the fact that I have been a member of Gaminglight for quite some years now. (Lost My Previous Account) A few reasons why I am qualified enough are as follows. Lets begin with the fact that I am well educated when it comes to knowing our current rules on the Forums, So I would know when I need to step in to de-escalate a situation. I am a fast learner therefore if I were to be accepted I would get a hold of the ropes quite quickly. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? Yes I would consider myself to have quite good judgement mainly based on the fact that I have been able to achieve my current staffing rank as without having good judgement I probably would have only lasted a couple weeks being staff. Following on from that my current RP ranks withing PoliceRP, It would be quite hard to achieve them if I didn't have good judgement. A previous situation where I have had to use it, Was a few weeks back when a report came in against you could say one of my Friends within the server I was the only active staff member so rather than make them take it to the forums I decided I should take it. It was a basic FailRP report but obviously I had to put my own opinions to one side and handle it accordingly, By the end of the report it was decided that it was indeed FailRP where the user was punished accordingly. If I were to have bad judgement handling that situation would have been a lot harder I would have most likely had bias opinions in doing so.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would firstly contact the user in that is spamming pretty much telling them that spamming on the forums is against our rules and that if they continued to do so appropriate action would be taken. If the user continued to do so I would contact the Head Forums Diplomat explaining the situation. After sending a message to the Head Diplomat I would hide the user in questions posts. If I were unable to make contact with the Head Forums Diplomat or they were unavailable I would then contact SMT to deal with the situation.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? If I were to find myself in this situation I would handle it as follows, Firstly I would make a comment on the post stating that responses on the post/appeal must stick to a clear +Support or -Support and if it were to continue that the post/appeal would be locked until further notice. If the arguing continued I would then lock the post as well as contact the Head Forums Diplomat for further review I believe.

+Support 

Dont know you personally as im from SCP-RP But love the answers to the question and good looking application

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/17/2022 at 2:55 AM, BobBomb said:

+Support Billy is a good guy from what I have seen in police rp and I think he has what it takes to be a Forum Diplomat

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 4/23/2022 at 10:25 PM, Tydrix Weeb said:

+Support 

Dont know you personally as im from SCP-RP But love the answers to the question and good looking application

These are good answered, im going to have to +support, from imperial

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

Application Accepted!
Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥