The United States Militia

Andre

usmlogo.thumb.jpg.271379bea70d212de21ed9632af329d0.jpg

Background Information
The United States Militia (USM) was originally created under the name "North Carolina Militia" (NCM). We made this change when the map changed from being in Great Lakeside, NC to Rockford, IL to keep the name universal no matter what map the server is using.

NCM was created in late November 2021 in a merge of 3 families - Purgatory Outlaws (POL), Weyland-Yutani Corporation (WYC), and The Phantom Association (TPA). The creation of NCM resulted in gaining over 20 members, including new members who wanted to take part in the fun. This strong family lead to an alliance to take on a rival family with the help of an alliance with Umbrella Corporation (UMC) and the Brotherhood of Steel (BOS) which ended in victory.

The family is currently run by myself (Andre) as President, there is no current Vice President, and Manjini is our Secretary. We have 7 members total.

Our Vision
USM strives to provide a fun and inclusive place for people to have fun. We actively partake in raids, basing, robberies, and overall grinding to get to the top. If you are interested in becoming a part of USM, we encourage you to apply here! We are always looking for new members to help us out and become part of our family.

Links
Roster
SOP
Report Form
Application
All Links (Linktree)
USM Website

USMgif.gif.303c00a5af4ba7bbe46e3f2d6f3c148e.gif

Edited by Andre Lawrence
Edit Reason: Join USM today!
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

Keep up the good work!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

• 1 month later...
  • HuntR locked this topic