1. 1. Should I be selected to become a Forum Diplomat

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

In-Game Name: Lafleur

Steam Name: [GL] Ti_Lou__

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98203927

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Moderator | SCP-RP

How often are you online on the forums? At least once or twice a day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified for the job as I really like the forums. The forums are a place I like to visit as they are a way to see other branch development and people opinion's. You can give your point of view on someone getting a job or no, a new branch update or if someone should be unbanned. The forums are also a nice place to apply for multiple thing like RRH or Forum Diplomat. I speak English, French and Spanish so I could understand someone who join the server in thoughts of being able to be understood in Spanish or French as I already saw it happen a few times when I took sits. I already saw multiple Forum Diplomats apply punishment's when a post was triggering a lot of hate and controversy like Ashefox resignation or who would be a better HoS, Mind or Sixx. I understand what post should be locked or moved section and have a great sense of judgement.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I believe I have a great judgement. Not one situation but multiple one. Generally, when new people join the server, they don't read MOTD and kill D-Class and generally, if they are respectful and promise to read MOTD and to not RDM again, I let them go. If they lie to me, insult me or the player who reported them or just have a bad attitude I warn them. I also always call another admin when I deal with someone who I appreciate being accused of RDM, FailRP or other. I do always warn people who are accused with proof of racism and homophobia as I do not think they deserve to stay if they do not show respect for everyone on the server.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first claim the report and put it "Under Review". I would hide all of is spammed messages that break the forum rules. I would then contact the Head of Forum Diplomats and tell them the situation and ask them to warn them. If he stop, then I would check is profile and go in the topics he spammed and make sure every message is hidden as they would surely break the forum rules. If he continues and the Head of Forum Diplomats is not available, I would contact a SMT member on Teamspeak and Discord and explain the situation as they would be flooding the forums with message. They would surely issue a warn and I would then do the same thing as the first option, check is profile and hide every message that break forum rules in the multiple topics he flooded. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would first claim the report and put it "Under Review". I would then lock the topic and hide any message that broke the forum rules and write a message explaining why I closed the topic. I would then contact the Head of Forum Diplomats if important rules were broken like racism, homophobia or Mass Player Diss. If they were just insulting each others with things like "Stfu" or "Asshole" I would then make sure to check their profile and make sure they didn't insult in any other topic and if so I would then hide the message and contact the Head of Forum Diplomats but if they just had a argument I would just let the topic closed and make sure nothing happens between those two players for the rest of the day. 

Edited by Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Massive + Support

+ Active

+ Great App

+ Amazing Staff Member

+ Really friendly

Go Lafleur!

My favorite french guy

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

5 hours ago, Voxial said:

Massive + Support

+ Active

+ Great App

+ Amazing Staff Member

+ Really friendly

Go Lafleur!

My favorite french guy

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

7 hours ago, Voxial said:

Massive + Support

+ Active

+ Great App

+ Amazing Staff Member

+ Really friendly

Go Lafleur!

My favorite french guy

and want to mention, lafluer is a very caring dude and has been nothing but good to me or anyone I know. he would take this position on quite well.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

oofwill2.png

On 4/15/2022 at 1:34 PM, Voxial said:

Massive + Support

+ Active

+ Great App

+ Amazing Staff Member

+ Really friendly

Go Lafleur!

My favorite french guy

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/15/2022 at 1:34 PM, Voxial said:

Massive + Support

+ Active

+ Great App

+ Amazing Staff Member

+ Really friendly

Go Lafleur!

My favorite french guy

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again. Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥