1 year anniversary on Gaminglight

DuckeyWizard

So it's either today or around this time that marks my 1 year anniversary on Gaminglight. I'm not exactly sure what to write but I will write a couple of thank you's.

@Will You really are the biggest thank you I'm giving out here. Without you pushing me to download this game and playing on the server and you training me on OFC I would have never met some of my closest friends and made some of the greatest memories ever. I never would have thought you were going to resign from that Chief position but I will always remember those great times we've had on PD together. Thank you for getting me this far in PD and introducing me to this community.

@BruceyBoyo I have so many things to say thank you for but it would be to long of a list to put here but Thank you most of all for being my friend. I don't know where I would be without you :).

@OG russia FBI Baseball will always be a classic

To all of PD Low and High Command, Thank you for being so welcoming to me when I joined Low Command and I will be forever grateful for all the laughs we've all shared and the new friendships I've gained.

Also Going from SYP to UMC to Bappo to BOS thank you to everyone I've met along the way that have stayed my friend and I'm forever grateful for my criminal families I've been in along the way.

There are so many more people I am grateful for but it would go on for to long. To everyone I've shared good memories with Thank you. This might sound like a resignation post but I assure you it is not I'm just truly very grateful for all the friends I've gained while being in this server this past year.

Edited by YuckyDuckyKids
  • Gaminglight Love 2

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

Congrats!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Congratulations on one year, on everything you've achieved in that time, and hopefully you have another great year ahead of you in Gaminglight!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Yes it will, I still have the funny video 

but I hope to see your 100th year anniversary soon. By then FBI baseball extreme should be out 

Edited by OG russia

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees