STEAM_0:1:595961750

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

PO2

What specialty are you applying for?:

AO

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?:

Astro/Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

As I was formerly a CAO (Quite recently) I have good relations with almost all of SF command so I will be able to work extremely closely with them as most of them are still friends and people I can freely talk with and give constructive criticism. I can also do alot of tryouts as previously shown when I was an AO/CAO, I was performing a large amount of tryouts every week and seeing as I am not a supervisor yet it will be my only priority to get SF to prosper.  I can improve the relation between Naval and SF/pilots, I can help support SF and its regiment in a way normal naval can't. SF could benefit with having an old familiar face this could help to improve relations even more and making sure the troopers in SF are being heard by naval. Also I can help out people in the reg if they are struggling to cope with anything or have problems that need solving. As shown last time I was AO/CAO the regiment was thriving, even though command completely fell through and I only had a singular Vice-Marshall by my side, the both of us were able to hold the regiment together and made sure we bounced back from those hard times which we did, we built back the command and got a full team of CAO, Vice-Marshall x2 and a Marshall. This just proves that no matter how much trouble SF is in i can always help in those times of struggle.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

As stated I was a previous CAO and had no problems relating to my job with SF, if u ask almost all of SF command then and now they would all say that they thought I was a good CAO and didn't cause any problems or upsets within the regiment. I did help with removals and strikes of people not keeping up with the standards of the imperial star fighters which shows I can be trusted to do my job and support the SF command in all aspects of their job. I also went above and beyond in most cases with looking after SF and performing my duties, I acted like it was a second life and was putting my all in. This just proves that if anything i should be fully trusted with this role as i carried out my duties as an AO/CAO perfectly in most cases and put in extraordinary amounts of effort when working with the amazing group of people. I also have 0 warns within naval and never got a single one when i was last in naval, this just shows i can be responsible with this role and juggle between my naval duties and SF duties.

Why do you want this rank?:

So I can spend more time with SF while being part of my fav reg (naval) I also love SF so much and the people in it and i want to directly support them without having to be part of them, I have such a large passion for SF and the people within it that I would do anything to be apart of them and support them again. So with my rank i would do everything in my power to help them if its tryouts, SIMs, roster updates, removals, strikes, meetings and transfers. I would also make sure that the lower enlisted are heard and their opinions are voiced, And most of all to make sure everyones RP experience on Gaming light is enjoyable and FUN!

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

To help the Chief of Aviation in overseeing the regiment and to make sure you understand how the regiment works and how to perform/act within the regiment, also to help the regiment grow and reach their full potential. I should also host try outs and help out with any disciplinary actions that might be needed (hopefully not). Overall I should be supporting the reg in every way I can.spacer.png -Me with SF 😉

Edited by Steeley
Added my picture :)
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

I fully support this application.

SF have a long standing positive relationship with Steeley who was a fair but firm CAO.

I can see him fully supporting SF & they're a great Naval personnel - his dedication was noted & it was a sad day for SF when he left.

I would like nothing more to see Steeley's return to branch where he excelled & i think he shall do again.

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

+ Support

I remember when Steeley used to be CAO. He was (and still is)

-Hardworking 

-Responsible

-A great leader

-Able to handle the position he is applying for

Steeley was a wonderful successor to Mando (a great CAO that came before him) and I have no doubts that he will be a great addition to our current AO team.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

5 hours ago, Proteus said:

+ Support

I remember when Steeley used to be CAO. He was (and still is)

-Hardworking 

-Responsible

-A great leader

-Able to handle the position he is applying for

Steeley was a wonderful successor to Mando (a great CAO that came before him) and I have no doubts that he will be a great addition to our current AO team.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Zug locked this topic