1. 1. Should I become a Event Team?

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:
SillySadass

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:190907061

ULX Rank (Donator rank (Platinum, User, Bronze, etc):

How long have you been playing on the server?:
I've been playing on the server for I would say about a month-2 months, and I have 2 weeks of in-game activity.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:
Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): warnings.thumb.jpg.55edf87b43365f2777b17666810095dd.jpg

Why do you want to join event team?:
I want to join the event team because I have a lot of ideas for events that I could host and help out with, these events would be interactive for all players, instead of just a group where an SCP introduced and only Researchers/Security get to be a part of it. (I have a lot of ideas for those types of events as well, but most of my events will be available to everyone)

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:
I should be trusted to be part of the Event Team because of a couple reasons. The first reason is that I used to be a moderator, which means that I know the basics and will know what and what not to do. Another reason is my activity. I am on every day on the Gaming Light SCP-RP server. Whenever I am on, I am usually on the research branch, and when I'm not communicating and doing tests, I'm being AFK on the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

SCP-1765 "The Sisters"

First, I need to give the description of what this SCP actually is, so that you don't get confused reading my event idea. To really shorten it down, SCP-1765 is a group (3) of SCP's that have overtaken AREA-37. They then forced the personnel inside to do horrific tests with them, such as making researchers run away from a blood-thirsty SCP, or simply seeing how long it would take before personnel start going insane. I thought this SCP would be a really good idea for an event, since everybody is able to join in, and it seems like a fun idea. If you still don't really understand my explanation of this SCP, there is always the SCP wiki to read further on! https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1765

First, the event would start with a "mysterious" portal opening up leading to Area-37, there would be a sign above the portal (Take note that the portal is on the ground) to say /advert [ACT] Falls into portal". They would then be teleported to Area-37 (They would be teleported into a gigantic room, much like SCP-173's containment chamber, but will be bigger and might have some corners/edges for personnel to run away) After being brought here, the sisters (three other event team members) will be spectating the personnel and taking notes. It's not just gonna be that however, as certain SCP's (If allowed to bring SCP's already in game to the event) would be hunting down and mercilessly killing the personnel. said people might find some weapons to defend themselves with in a hidden room. If I am not able to get SCP's that are actual jobs, or not allowed to, there could be other SCP's that could be brought in for the event's sake. There would be multiple SCP's since the entire lore of SCP-1765 is them over taking a site and forcing the personnel inside it to play horrific games. 

Edited by SillySadass

+Support

-to lazy to read

-he good

Edited by Tazza
sfhafgaedg

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

+Active

+Nice to be around

+Talked to him about the situation below, wasn't afraid to admit to his mistake and what he did. Even if it was an accident. Contacted me personally to inform me instead of just letting my +/- support sit here

+/- Did release 682 on staff and got removed, however, after some digging i found that it was merely an accident and tried to fix the mistake even when his admin got removed

+/- Sorta mingy, feel like he can be serious when he needs to be, however i don't know him well enough for that

Edited by FeaR x Green Pikachu
chaning to +support

4 minutes ago, SillySadass said:

Hi! Yeah, about the 682 thing. I wasn't on staff when I breached SCP-682, I was doing a test on my research command job and the unfortunate accident occured. 

Thanks for telling me, also:
Do not reply to your application. However feel free to edit it!
^ Rule for ET so i suggest you delete/hide the comment

• Like 1

+support, overall you're a mature member of the Research Command team and the bad things I have heard about you seem to be mainly unfounded or a misunderstanding. I believe you'd make a good ET member and I see no reason to not give you a chance.

• Thanks 1

On 4/14/2022 at 6:31 PM, tylerdiffee1 said:

I know Silly Quite A while, He very funny and very creative with idea

He could make a Great ET!

Support +

Stop cuffing me while training 😠

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 4/15/2022 at 8:33 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+Support

+Active

+Nice to be around

+Talked to him about the situation below, wasn't afraid to admit to his mistake and what he did. Even if it was an accident. Contacted me personally to inform me instead of just letting my +/- support sit here

+/- Did release 682 on staff and got removed, however, after some digging i found that it was merely an accident and tried to fix the mistake even when his admin got removed

+/- Sorta mingy, feel like he can be serious when he needs to be, however i don't know him well enough for that

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 4/15/2022 at 6:14 PM, Jess1224 said:

+support, overall you're a mature member of the Research Command team and the bad things I have heard about you seem to be mainly unfounded or a misunderstanding. I believe you'd make a good ET member and I see no reason to not give you a chance.

• Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg