Raymond's Forms Diplomat APP

DemiGodRaymond

In-Game Name: Raymond

Steam Name: [GL]DemiGodRaymond

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:517744146

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? SCP RP - Admin

How often are you online on the forums?

everyday or every other day. I am usually in the suggestions area checking for hopefully the nest big update.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I have been in they community for almost 2 years now, 1 in Imperial and almost 1 in SCP RP now. I believe that I am decently known in the community of SCP and have been able to lead others in the community. I have talked to multiple Forms Diplomat members and I believe that I have been able to understand and know what is means to be a Forms Diplomat member. I also love checking around in the forms, I love that we are able to have such a great place to put suggestions, branch updates, and other things of that. I am available to help almost at all times of the day besides while I am at work.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? -

I have some prior experience from IMP-RP from when I used to be high command. I had to remove someone who I thought was a good friend. I have have striked people whom I consider friends and would do it again to keep the server with has little favoritism and Bias as I can.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? 

I would tell the user to go to the ban appeal area of which ever server they where banned from and tell them if they where to continue that they would be making it a lot harder to convince others why they should be unbanned. If they try and argue or continue the spam I would go to a higher up or the Lead and ask where to go from there.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?  

Inform them that this is not a place to argue and to keep it to only +/- Supports. If they where to continue I would go to the Diplomat lead and ask how to give the correct punishment.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

+ Support

+ Activity

+ Experienced member

+ Nice guy

Raymond is someone very friendly and nice to chat with and would make a great Forum Diplomat.

Good luck on your application,

-Senior Moderator Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

13 hours ago, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Activity

+ Experienced member

+ Nice guy

Raymond is someone very friendly and nice to chat with and would make a great Forum Diplomat.

+ Support.

Absolute MCU chad.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 4/15/2022 at 12:17 AM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Activity

+ Experienced member

+ Nice guy

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+ Support

+ Activity

+ Experienced member

+ Nice guy

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+ Support

+ Activity

+ Experienced member

+ Nice guy

You obviously are really adamant about joining and I believe people deserve a chance, 
+ your also very good to work with and have helped me several times in the past

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

+ Support

+ Activity

+ Experienced member

+ Nice guy

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+ Support

+ Activity

+ Experienced member

+ Nice guy

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again. Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥