steviefiasco's staff application - Denied

steviefiasco

What is your in-game name?: steviefiasco 

What is your steam name?: [BR1] steviefiasco

What is your steam ID?: 76561198149279165

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): steviefiasco#0412

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, in two servers one was a police RP and one was a dark RP server. I've handled many stressful situations and know how to handle them.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2016

What date did you make your forums account? April 17, 2016 

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 4 in total which are all over a year old.  

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) user 

Are you a staff member in another community? Not anymore they are all shut down. 

Have you read the staff handbook? yes. 

Timezone: GMT -4 (EST)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I would be a great part of the team because I am amazing at diffusing situations when players are not getting along, and I can help people solve problems quickly and properly.  I am a super friendly person and can get along with everybody. I have staff history on two past servers that used to have 50+ players, one of which I made it to the admin ranking. I am to make sure everyone is having fun and is having no issues, and if there are issues I can guarantee I will be able to solve it no matter what it takes. If players are doing wrong on the server and do not know what they are doing because they could be new I could teach them some things about the game so they can get the hang of it and have fun in the gaminglight community so that maybe one day they could become staff and do the same to others. 

Scenario questions:

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? First I would bring the players to the sit and try to ask all of them for their sides of the story on what had happened. Second If the sit gets toxic I will then separate the players and talk to them all separately and handle the situation from there.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? First I would explain to him about what they had done wrong. Second, I would make him read over the MOTD again and warn him for his actions and tell him if he does this again he will have bigger consequences of his actions if he wishes to continue.

9 hours ago, CyClone said:

-support

+/- application is decent.

- I have never seen you on the server.

- Scenario Questions seem rushed.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-support, I have not seen you on the server ever, however this may be due to our timezone difference, but I do feel as if the scenario questions are unfinished, with two sentence answers, it feels like you are answering half of the question. In my opinion, you should work on these scenario questions.

-support

Never seen you on

No poll

Edited by Cardigan Backyardigan

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 4/14/2022 at 12:33 AM, CyClone said:

-support

+/- application is decent.

- I have never seen you on the server.

- Scenario Questions seem rushed.

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

On 4/15/2022 at 7:53 AM, Jess1224 said:

-support, I have not seen you on the server ever, however this may be due to our timezone difference, but I do feel as if the scenario questions are unfinished, with two sentence answers, it feels like you are answering half of the question. In my opinion, you should work on these scenario questions.

Additionally, there's no poll or proof of warns.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT