RFA Requesting Grading - SCP-280 TEST LOG - 'Aether'

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12CK_Z_zklcD68KsI1azbCWrt8vl0377VG6vSGbRUpcA/edit?usp=sharing

Hope you enjoy. First google doc log.

Edited by Voxial

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

This test log was submitted to the RFA request for grading.
If you wish for it to be graded as such please switch the documents title to contain "RFA Requesting Grading -"
Failure to do so will result in this document to be graded normally be Research Command. Thank You - Agent Grizzly OA1

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

• Operator Houston changed the title to RFA Requesting Grading - SCP-280 TEST LOG - 'Aether'
  • 2 weeks later...

GRAMMAR: (7/10)

Grammar is slightly more advanced than average. No major flaws. 

PRESENTATION: (6.5/10)

This terminal design was very well executed. But some of the text was very hard to read. The written down dialogue was well done, but again font too small making it hard on the eyes to read. There are a lot of good things in this and then there are some area's that need more work. "Quality of Quantity" And this had some great quality of work. Just not enough detail for my personal standards. But the graphics were a wonderful touch.

LORE: (7/10)

I will not lie, I do not know enough about SCP 280 to give proper critiques about the lore on this one. So for now I'll leave this neutral grade, and come back later with better detail.

CREATIVITY: (6.5/10)

This test was very well executed. There was a lot of potential for this document to be even more astounding than what was presented. Remember always to include details of what happened. Tell the story.  Going from short explanation of SCP, to short test description, to short ending. That's were you missed the mark. Something I encourage a lot of writers is to take creative liberty within reason.

OVERALL: 6.75/10

-Agent Grizzly OA1

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |