Trizium's RRH Application

Trizium

In Game Name: Trizium

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503543583

Squadron you are Applying for: Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: SEC SFC,FM,CCU CPL,WDA,Surgeon.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)0

612419706_warnspt2.png.4021416f7f5ece4662589d5d93fb1848.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would love to join RRH because I want to be apart of something bigger than what im apart of right now. I know some people who are apart of RRH and it seems they really enjoy it, and I feel like i would too. Not only that but protecting such cool people would be an honour. 

Why should we accept you:You should accept me because I know I can be trusted with such an important job seeing as I have no warnings and i've been playing for a good bit. I also have some alright ranks in Medical branch and sub-branches. My aim is great, therefore im sure I could protect my designated O5 member in most situations. I am also pretty knowledgeable in the SOP's that im given so I dont think I would have a problem with following the rules not only in the SOP's but also in the server's rules. My activity on this server is at least an 8 1/2 out of 10.  I think I would fit right in with the other RRH and make a great addition to the team. 

Edited by Trizium

+ Support

+ Active

+ Always fun to speak

+ Trusted

+ Nice ranks

You are someone I appreciate and I would trust you with Level 5 Clearance. Your ranks in Medical are great as you are the equivalent of a WO and future Doctor I hope. I edited my application as you now changed to an Engineer application and you would be more than fit for the position. @wXc GameHunter @Voxial If you wanna change your reply as I changed mine feel free to change or keep it the same way.

Good luck on your application,

-Quebec 13

Edited by Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support
+Great guy to be around
+easily can be trusted with lvl 5 clearance
+Great ranks to be an engineer
+Very active

Would be a perfect Engineer. He can be a bit mingey at times, but makes sure that the people he minges with are comfortable with it, and know when not to minge. He has good map knowledge as he and I have escaped together many times. He is very responsible while on the job and knows what he is doing. Would love to see him on the team
-Kilo 7

Edited by wXc GameHunter

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

2 hours ago, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Always fun to speak

+ Trusted

+ Nice ranks

You are someone I appreciate and I would trust you with Level 5 Clearance. Your ranks in Medical are great as you are the equivalent of a WO and future Doctor I hope. I edited my application as you now changed to an Engineer application and you would be more than fit for the position. @wXc GameHunter @Voxial If you wanna change your reply as I changed mine feel free to change or keep it the same way.

-Quebec 13

Would be way better then Gamehunter lmao jk (not really) +support

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

3 hours ago, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Always fun to speak

+ Trusted

+ Nice ranks

-Quebec 13

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Always fun to speak

+ Trusted

+ Nice ranks

-Quebec 13

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

Are you applying for guardian or engineer?

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

I don't believe we've had much interaction with each other, but I do see you on quite a bit and your combat ranks are decent. The application is on the shorter side, and I feel you could have expanded on why you want to be in RRH more. That being said you don't have any warns and I haven't heard anything negative about you. +Support

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

P.S. The O5 Guarding part is for Guardian btw. 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 4/13/2022 at 5:00 PM, wXc GameHunter said:

+Support
+Great guy to be around
+Very active

Would be a perfect Engineer. He can be a bit mingey at times, but makes sure that the people he minges with are comfortable with it, and know when not to minge. He has good map knowledge as he and I have escaped together many times. He is very responsible while on the job and knows what he is doing. Would love to see him on the team
-Kilo 7

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

+support, whilst I have not had a huge amount of interaction with you in-game or out of game, this is an overall solid application and the positive response by others to this application make me confident that you are trusted throughout the community. Best of luck with your application and I hope to see you in RRH!

On 4/13/2022 at 7:31 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Always fun to speak

+ Trusted

+ Nice ranks

-Quebec 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/13/2022 at 5:31 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Always fun to speak

+ Trusted

+ Nice ranks

-Quebec 13

Bravo 13

• Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 4/13/2022 at 7:31 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Always fun to speak

+ Trusted

+ Nice ranks

-Quebec 13

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 4/14/2022 at 12:31 AM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Always fun to speak

+ Trusted

+ Nice ranks

-Quebec 13

On 4/13/2022 at 5:00 PM, wXc GameHunter said:

+Support
+Great guy to be around
+Very active

-Kilo 7

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

On 4/13/2022 at 6:31 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Always fun to speak

+ Trusted

+ Nice ranks

-Quebec 13

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2022 at 5:31 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Always fun to speak

+ Trusted

+ Nice ranks

-Quebec 13

• Thanks 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support

Im differing from my usual response format for RRH Applications because i just couldnt word it right here. I think you would be a great fit for RRH for the following reasons: Though we havent had much interaction with eachother i have seen you on alot, even at the time of writing this response you are on the server. You hold a good rank in medical and you are staff and even though like i said i havent had much interaction with you from my impression i dont doubt that you are responsible person. I think you would fit right in with the other people of the RRH team and i would love to see you on and talk with you sometime if your app gets accepted!

-Lima 12

• Thanks 1

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

On 4/13/2022 at 6:00 PM, wXc GameHunter said:

+Support
+Great guy to be around
+Very active

-Kilo 7

yeah

Demetrius Bemetrius

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic