Zigmund Red Right Hand Guardian Application

Zigmund

In Game Name: Zigmund

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)STEAM_0:1:105070768

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF E11 LCPL, Junior Ranger Waco, and D5 RCT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: O5 Treasurer

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof:10 (All Police RP Warns)

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to be a part of the team because I love helping the branches, I like the experience and enjoy the team. I am a member of many units on the SCPRP Server and past PoliceRP High comm member which I can carry over my leadership on those servers to help out on this server. I like to work with new people on the branch, so anyone that comes into the server that is brand new I would like to assist them in any way possible. This includes training them, answering any questions they have within the server, and also helping them experience the RP server's potential within roleplay. So if they have a problem they will want to stay on the server and maybe even join the team one day. I want to make sure that everyone on the battlion that has a problem gets that problem fixed so they can move on the roleplay aspects of the server. I want to make sure that their problem gets fixed to where they don't have a problem and could easily look for a Supervisor or NCO to help them to assist them with any problems they have with players or the server rules itself. In conclusion, I want to join the team to assist any Roleplay players with any needs that they need from the team and the server itself and also experience the team once more as I had fun in the past with the work.

Why should we accept you:  I will make sure that the server moves forward in the team and in roleplay aspects to ensure that players are having a good time playing on the server. I as a leader will make sure that I can correct my fellow pears and assist with members that need guidance within the server (Training and rule wise). if they mess something up, I will make sure that I can correct them to make sure that they fix their mistakes. I will be dedicated to the team and split my time between RP and Leadership. I will make sure that I use my time as a member to make the branch better and move it forward with its recent changes.Overall I should be accepted for my work, dedication, and leadership skills that will thrive within the team.

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

20220413144240_1.jpg

Edited by Zigmund

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

-support sadly, whilst this is a good application, looking through your warning history I see that you have a long history of (even recently) minging and messing about on PoliceRP. I personally do not think someone who minges on PoliceRP should be in Red Right Hand without showing exceptional behaviour in RP, and I cannot vouch for that for an E11 LCPL I've never seen. I hope to see you in the future though, perhaps at a higher rank and going longer without a PoliceRP warning.

4 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

-support sadly, whilst this is a good application, looking through your warning history I see that you have a long history of (even recently) minging and messing about on PoliceRP. I personally do not think someone who minges on PoliceRP should be in Red Right Hand without showing exceptional behaviour in RP, and I cannot vouch for that for an E11 LCPL I've never seen. I hope to see you in the future though, perhaps at a higher rank and going longer without a PoliceRP warning.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 4/15/2022 at 8:59 AM, Jess1224 said:

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/15/2022 at 6:59 AM, Jess1224 said:

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 4/15/2022 at 8:59 AM, Jess1224 said:

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

• 2 weeks later...

- Support.

I unfortunately am going to -support this application. Due in part to your disciplinary record, lack of experience/playtime on the server, and application content. 

I would encourage you to build your standing in many different branches as your schedule permits, and to completely overhaul your question responses. Filler is a major issue that applications of all sorts in all professions face, and it is a problem here as well. Go into detail on the experience with the needed subject matter you have accrued over time. Explain your experiences here at GamingLight and build off of them, state how they have improved you, expanded your knowledge, etc. Reaffirming that you will do what is expected of you in Alpha-1 is not what I would consider to be a satisfactory explanation of why you should be let in. Explain how you will go above and beyond, explain what sets you apart.

As for the warns, none of them being here at SCP RP is a plus, but taking responsibility for them and explaining how you have grown since them certainly wouldn't hurt.

Making an application and submitting it is a nerve-racking process, and that anxiety is only worsened when red text starts popping up below. I understand, and I have experienced that before. Take it in stride and make this attempt the best it can possibly be. I encourage you to receive this well and use it as fuel to rejuvenate your application.

With the best of wishes,

~ Rinzler

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply Whenever

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic