Bartholomew's Forum Diplomat Application

Bartholomew

In-Game Name: Bart

Steam Name: [GL]Bartholomew III

SteamID; STEAM_0:1:96150107

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Moderator (Given permission by HoS)

How often are you online on the forums? Very Actively, I am actively watching forums every single day for 4-6 hours a day.  

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I qualify for the Forum Diplomat position because I have been very dedicated to GamingLight and its progression, I have put a very considerable amount of hours into the server and It's something I really enjoy, I love the communities. I have been an active member among the PoliceRP server and ImperialRP server. I have always been a outgoing, kind, mature, and professional player among them. I have dedicated a lot of my time to this server, and I am willing to put forth a better effort to improve myself and grow, as well as improve and provide suggestions to GamingLight to its entirety. I really want to obtain this position because I feel I have the chance to Improve the new and growing player(s) base with a warm welcome. I believe I deserve this position because I have a passion to help anyone and everyone.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I have always been an unbiased and non opinionated person when It comes to problem solving issues within the server of GamingLight. I am always professional and have always kept my judgement straight from the book. I had a difficult situation around 1 month - 2 months ago where a player was screaming very Inappropriate and was making saying very aggressive things about myself things that could be considerably alarming to others, they were being very disrespectful and were Dissing many players and staff. At the time I had asked in staff chat for a m+ to mute player (x) and to gag them. I then very calmly told them what was going on and that dissing and saying inappropriate things were against the rules. I then had to warn this player and we went about our days. It had felt very uncomfortable with the things this player said but I didn't let it bother me. This situation had made me very conscious about this role and how it was very important for the server. I have since been just as dedicated to staff and cant wait for the future progression! 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? Per general forums rules #4 Spamming is prohibited. I first would hide their previous spammed content. I would then begin with getting into contact with said member and let them know that It is against the rules to spam content among the GamingLight forum's website and they could recieve punishment. I would bring up if they would inquire about a unban request via the forums, I would send them the information of their respective server's unban request section and would ask them to follow instructions. If the player is seen continuing their spamming, I would first hide their content, I would then contact the Head Forums Diplomat and inform them of what is happening. If I am unable to get in contact with the Head Forum Diplomat I would contact a SMT member.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would have posted the following message

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Diplomat Message
Please keep this post +/- Support only

Please do not argue any further or this will be locked and reviewed by SMT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If players are found continuing to argue I would lock the chat and allow SMT to view the warn appeal and deem their course of action.

Edited by Bartholomew
Had to fix a question that wasnt answered.
  • Like 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support

-This guy is great with helping others when needed, he also Helps when no one else can.
-Very active
-Shows respect
-Kind to the person he's talking to

Good Man

Edited by Kio

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 4/15/2022 at 9:22 AM, Kio said:

+Support

-This guy is great with helping others when needed, he also Helps when no one else can.
-Very active
-Shows respect

Good Man

I'm not apart of ImpRP but I believe the answers look great and that Forums Diplomat message is great as well 🙂

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/15/2022 at 9:22 AM, Kio said:

+Support

-Very active
-Shows respect

Good Man

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 4/15/2022 at 11:22 PM, Kio said:

+Support

-Very active
-Shows respect

Good Man

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

Application Accepted!
Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥