Pure’s Forum Diplomat Application

Pure

Do you think Im qualified for the Forums Diplomat position?   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am i qualified for this position?

• Yes?
    • No?

In-Game Name: Pure

Steam Name: [GL] Pure

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:531763929

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Moderator and ScpRP (Edit: am now a Admin)

How often are you online on the forums?

Usually Every Day to either check ban appeals or suggestions those are the 2 main things interesting to me and player reports 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I think I’m qualified for a Diplomat position because over the passed almost 4 months on the staff team I have come to show great leadership within the community I’ve always loved helping out the GL community in anyway possible, I applied for support roughly around 2 months ago and I can I say I love it, it’s great meeting new people and helping people, I’ve stayed up nights working on support tickets which honestly I don’t mind since I love what I do over there, Even if it’s a problem I cannot fix without someone higher I can assure that person someone higher will come and assist soon. I’m just hoping to bring some of that work over to the forums as I’ve seen quite a few people do their work and seems quite interesting!

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

Homophobia/Racism Tickets in game that support no evidence it’s always hard for new players that report other players for racism ect. Since new comers usually have no way to record gameplay so i tell them “this is a pretty strong case and without evidence I can’t do nothing” I offer to help set up a recording software like medal since it’s pretty easy to set up but they usually decline, after all that is said I make sure they understand the rules of the server and If they are both satisfied and understand I’ll let them off, 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I’d tell them to stop and direct them to the correct servers ban appeal section and also that spamming in the GL forums will only make your case worse and that being calm will lead to your case being more likely to be accepted! ,also if that they continue spamming it could lead to a bigger punishment. If they continued to spam and argue I would go ahead and contact someone higher to get a forums strike sent out to the user. If they still continue to keep it up I’d contact head of forum diplomats to give them the correct punishment!

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? 

I would first tell them that “Continued arguing could lead to this post being locked for SMT to review” and to keep comments to a + or - support so that the comments on the topic will be neat also that continued arguing could lead to branch or forum punishments! and if it still continues I would contact the forums diplomat head to give out the correct punishment that is needed!

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

2 hours ago, PryingTree said:

+support
Is a senior mod
Cool dude
kinda pure

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 4/13/2022 at 11:19 AM, oofWill said:

Mass + support

Active on forums and has great judgement skills. Without a doubt would beperfect for the forum diplomat team.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 4/13/2022 at 11:19 AM, oofWill said:

Mass + support

Active on forums and has great judgement skills. Without a doubt would beperfect for the forum diplomat team.

+ Support.

Quit being afk smh pure

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

23 hours ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

+Support
Combat healer
Active
Decently ranked staff
Very unpure

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 4/14/2022 at 7:26 PM, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

+Support
Combat healer
Active
Decently ranked staff
Very unpure

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/14/2022 at 7:26 PM, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

+Support
Combat healer
Active
Decently ranked staff
Very unpure

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 4/15/2022 at 1:26 AM, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

+Support
Combat healer
Active
Decently ranked staff
Very unpure

we should hop on apex someday, pure

Edited by Diz

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

On 4/14/2022 at 1:19 AM, oofWill said:

Mass + support

Does really well in Support, would be good to see what they can do as a Forum Diplomat

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

Application Accepted!
Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥