Should I be a Forum Diplomat?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes (Explain why)
    • No (Explain Why)

In-Game Name: Marshal Commander Sainty

Steam Name: [GL] Sainty.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:417674367

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am currently an Admin on Imperial RP.

How often are you online on the forums? I am on the forums daily, as you can tell by my 400 odd posts

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I am qualified to be a forums diplomat for lots of reasons, to begin, I have been a dedicated member of staff for imperial for a long time, I can continue this commitment by also helping out moderate something i'm on daily anyway. I have witnesses how forums diplomats actually work, I have seen multiple controversial reports since being here for around 8 months, and witnessed how forum diplomats calm situations down. I am not only trusted in RP being high command, but in general people see me as a trustworthy guy they can bring problems to and get a resolution. I also know the difference between leaving an honest opinion (which some could see as "rude") and a hate comment. This will allow me to branch out and overlook the community as a whole on the forums. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

Yes, I would say I have great judgement. As a member of high command, I have to have a non biased viewpoint on all situations regardless of their rank / other peoples opinion on them. There have been multiple situations of people doing things they shouldn't have and I have had to intervene and sort out the situation, multiple people breaking server rules with items they have purchased and I had to speak to them about things too. I can not go too in depth with these situations as I do not want to leak anything regarding high command on imperial.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
If someone had reported their messages, I would first claim the case, then I would figure out what rules were broken etc, once I have done this I would Hide any posts that broke the rules, and if a forums warning was needed I would contact the Head diplomat to warn them and why. If the Head Diplomat was not available at the time and the case was important enough, I would contact a member of SMT to do it. After all this was done I would leave a comment saying something like this: Forum Diplomat message: Your content x has been deleted for x reason(s) and the following action(s) have been taken...

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
So to begin with, I would see which one broke which rule etc, once I have established this, I would begin hiding posts which broke rules. If there is only a couple of them arguing then I would post a message basically saying to only leave +/- supports and continue hiding any replies which are not +/- Supports. However, on the rare occasion that there was a post which had all comments arguing and there being no actual +/- Supports etc I would lock the post and inform a Head diplomat what is happening.

Thanks for reading my app! All feedback (Positive or not) Is appreciated!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+Support

Good answers

Active on the forums

My god we need imperial staff on diplomats, those people are always giving me work smh

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 4/13/2022 at 6:28 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

Good answers

Active on the forums

Don't know him but I think he would do great 🙂

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/13/2022 at 6:28 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

Good answers

Active on the forums

My god we need imperial staff on diplomats, those people are always giving me work smh

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Huge +Support!

-Puts time away from IRL to help anyone out

-Does the best he can for everyone
-Doesn't put friends before Staff 
-Great man when talking to
-Show a lot of respect

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 4/15/2022 at 8:26 AM, Kio said:

Huge +Support!

-Show a lot of respect

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 4/13/2022 at 3:28 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

Good answers

Active on the forums

On 4/15/2022 at 6:26 AM, Kio said:

Huge +Support!

-Show a lot of respect

AMAZING GUY HES COME SO FAR I LOVE THIS DUDE LET HIM BE THE NEXT BEST FORUM DIPLOMAT!!!!!

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 4/15/2022 at 9:26 AM, Kio said:

Huge +Support!

-Show a lot of respect

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again. Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥