Buff the FG-42 [Completed]

Gunther

What are you suggesting? - Lower the vertical recoil on the FG-42. Its vertical recoil is ridiculously high for a 25 round LMG, to the point its impossible to aim it, even while crouched and ADS'd.

How would this change better the server? - FG-42 is the Demo Expert's primary, so by lowering the recoil by a good amount, its about to actually fight against enemies without solely relying on explosives.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Demo Expert.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Meh not many people use it like at all. Neither the BAR or FG42 as there are just better weapons 

Maybe a small buff would make it slightly more used to the rest of the public but that is up to what everyone else believes should happen.

Neutral

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

The FG-42 is one of my favorite firearms it's a real shame that the in-game one doesn't live up to its name IRL so I would very much like to see a buff +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

15 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

Bro the fg can melt people if you hit your shots. Skill issue perhaps?

-support

Have you seen the vertical recoil on that thing? For 25 rounds it snaps to the sky really quick, even crouched and ADS'd.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

6 hours ago, Gunther said:

Have you seen the vertical recoil on that thing? For 25 rounds it snaps to the sky really quick, even crouched and ADS'd.

The Val is worse just look down💀

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

+Support Bro this thing is worthless rn there are like 10 guns that do its job better and most of them arent even lmgs

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+ support

FG-42 and most smaller capacity LMGs should be more of a high powered rifle rather than a shitty ares shrike, yes the recoil is easier to counter but the low damage and most combat being at range makes the FG-42 and BAR useless despite being such cool guns. Also demo expert in general is just awful and needs some love again. I want my bomb bois back

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

-support

a fast firing lmg with little recoil would be kinda op.

I think it’s fine the way it is now. Plus I would wait until all the weapon balancing is out first before suggesting nerfs and buffs.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 3:48 PM, CyClone said:

-support

a fast firing lmg with little recoil would be kinda op.

I think it’s fine the way it is now. Plus I would wait until all the weapon balancing is out first before suggesting nerfs and buffs.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• 3 weeks later...