Box's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application- Accepted

KetchupBox

Is Box ready to be a Stormtrooper Vice Commander?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is Box ready to be a Stormtrooper Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST ENGL MAJ Box 5682

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtrooper Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Commander for this Regiment because I see that the current commanding team needs an extra hand to help out with the regiment with such things as LOA/ROA and updating the Roster. That's not the only reason why I want to be a Vice Commander for Stormtroopers, another reason is that I love the regiment I'm in and I dedicate myself to it I'm an Engineer Lead who performs very well in the sub-branch. I've looked at Officers as somebody you can go to for help, but always looked at the Commander or Vice Commander that you can do the same but shouldn't. I want to be THAT Vice Commander you can go to for help and look for guidance without worrying about any unnecessary repercussions. I like to see myself as a leader from time to time, but I believe I can make myself a good leader by being a Vice commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

559 Hours https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/932901080

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of this postion is to assist the Commander, help the entire Regiment in any problems it may have. Thats not just all, Vice Commanders also conduct SIMS, Update LOA/ROA and Roster. When a Officer, NCO, or a Enlisted need help the Vice Commander is there to help the trooper in anyway they can in a professional manner, so that way they can always come back to the Vice Commander knowing that their willing and wanting to help that trooper strive for the better. Lastly but the most important purpose of being a Vice Commander is to be a great leader and Perfect example of a leader.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted on taking the role of Vice Commander as I am true to the Stormtrooper Battalion. I'm dedicated, helpful, fun to be around, and respectful to those who need my help. I'm willing and looking to help improve myself and others in the Battalion this way, everyone can look to me for help and guidance when needed. I want to be able to keep the Roster updated as much as possible so that no trooper asks why it hasn't been updated when it should, I'll even be able to update it while I'm away from the server when I can. And when a trooper asks why the Roster hasn't been updated, I'll be able to tell them "I'll get to it as soon as possible, don't worry." I like to keep my dedication to the Stormtrooper Battalion as much as possible, for the fact that it's a great stepping stone for all newcomers to be guided in the right direction into the regiment or into a different battalion altogether.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can usally be on for about 5-8 Hours on Wednesday and Thursday, from Fri-Tue about 5 hours or more depending what i got going on

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I currently have 1 inactive warning, And no stikes or warns in the Stormtrooper Regiment

[Former ST VCMDER] [Former Tank COL] [Former Nova LTCOL] [Current SF Squadron Leader]

2 hours ago, KetchupBox said:

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST ENGL MAJ Box 5682

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtrooper Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Commander for this Regiment because I see that the current commanding team needs an extra hand to help out with the regiment with such things as LOA/ROA and updating the Roster. That's not the only reason why I want to be a Vice Commander for Stormtroopers, another reason is that I love the regiment I'm in and I dedicate myself to it I'm an Engineer Lead who performs very well in the sub-branch. I've looked at Officers as somebody you can go to for help, but always looked at the Commander or Vice Commander that you can do the same but shouldn't. I want to be THAT Vice Commander you can go to for help and look for guidance without worrying about any unnecessary repercussions. I like to see myself as a leader from time to time, but I believe I can make myself a good leader by being a Vice commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

559 Hours https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/932901080

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of this postion is to assist the Commander, help the entire Regiment in any problems it may have. Thats not just all, Vice Commanders also conduct SIMS, Update LOA/ROA and Roster. When a Officer, NCO, or a Enlisted need help the Vice Commander is there to help the trooper in anyway they can in a professional manner, so that way they can always come back to the Vice Commander knowing that their willing and wanting to help that trooper strive for the better. Lastly but the most important purpose of being a Vice Commander is to be a great leader and Perfect example of a leader.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted on taking the role of Vice Commander as I am true to the Stormtrooper Battalion. I'm dedicated, helpful, fun to be around, and respectful to those who need my help. I'm willing and looking to help improve myself and others in the Battalion this way, everyone can look to me for help and guidance when needed. I want to be able to keep the Roster updated as much as possible so that no trooper asks why it hasn't been updated when it should, I'll even be able to update it while I'm away from the server when I can. And when a trooper asks why the Roster hasn't been updated, I'll be able to tell them "I'll get to it as soon as possible, don't worry." I like to keep my dedication to the Stormtrooper Battalion as much as possible, for the fact that it's a great stepping stone for all newcomers to be guided in the right direction into the regiment or into a different battalion altogether.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can usally be on for about 5-8 Hours on Wednesday and Thursday, from Fri-Tue about 5 hours or more depending what i got going on

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I currently have 1 inactive warning, And no stikes or warns in the Stormtrooper Regiment

+ Support !!!

- Active
- Easy to work with
- Never had a negative interaction with him
- Experienced member of the Storm Trooper Corps!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support !!!

- Active
- Easy to work with

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator

10 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support !!!

- Active
- Easy to work with

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 4/13/2022 at 2:36 AM, Theta said:

+ Support !!!

- Active
- Easy to work with

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

• Bear_ locked this topic