• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: PryingTree

Steam Name: [GL] PryingTree

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114592179

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?: Moderator on SCP:RP

How often are you online on the forums?: every day or two

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?:

I believe I deserve the position of forum diplomat because I have a good attitude. I do not just mean my forward outlook and how I react to things, what I mean is that I love helping people. When it comes to sits or reports I love to handle them so we can make the server and forums a better place. Helping people is my passion, I wouldn't like it when there is a person of the forums who says negative notations about others. Saying slurs or just breaking the good old rule book. So why would anyone else want that? Unless you are the one who are saying these negative notations. I can bring a lot to the table, I would say I am active. When others are asleep or at work I am most likely there. I have notifications on too so if any one needs me they could just send me a message and I would get a email. If anyone has any questions I could answer them to the best of my abilities. If I did not know an answer to a question I would simply ask a higher up on how to handle the situation. I would obviously follow the Chain of Command. If there was no one on, and I mean no one that I could ask and they were all unavailable I would just simply ask the person who called the report to wait. Or just say nothing as the report is in progress. That would most likely not happen though, or if it was urgent enough I would either contact Talila or any SMT. I will do the best judgement I can make as I do not want to make previous mistakes and just want the report to get over with. Even if it was urgent all I would do is hide the topic and think meticulously. I would try and stay in my lane and deal with SCP:RP reports but if necessary or if the sit is a common mishap of the rules then I would deal with other reports. All I want to do is help people and make the forums a better place, just like SCP:RP.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?: 

I would consider myself to have good judgement, although I might not have a situation that made me make a difficult decision I would do these following things. First I would look at both sides, asked what happened. Or I would simply tell them to stop in PMs. Then, I would follow the handbook and the rules and make a judgement. Depending on how urgent or how confusing this topic may be, I would contact SMT/Follow CoC.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?: 

I would get a higher up (Following CoC) to temporarily suspend their account. I would then take further action such as reviewing the comments, seeing if they broke rules, and giving them a formal warning for spamming. I would then PM them in their account and tell them to calm down. After that I would request a temporary forums suspension (if it is a thing).

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

First I would lock the topic due to arguing, saying something on the lines of "Topic has been locked due to conflict, SMT will review the topic and do what they need." I would then PM the people who are in question in their profiles to calm down and if they continue further action with be involved. I would also review their comments to see if they broke any rules.

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

On 4/13/2022 at 10:15 PM, Pure said:

+ Support
-Previous Senior Mod
-Is a Tree

Only Con
-Is inactive ong (just a bit i'd say)

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+ Support
-Previous Senior Mod
-Is a Tree

Only Con

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+ Support
-Previous Senior Mod
-Is a Tree

Only Con

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+ Support
-Previous Senior Mod
-Is a Tree

Only Con

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+ Support
-Previous Senior Mod
-Is a Tree

Only Con

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Application Accepted!
Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥