OG russia

Should I be a Forum Diplomat?  

1. 1. please explain your vote! Thank you

• yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Russia

Steam Name: [GL]Russia

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616330787

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

I’m Mod and I work on PoliceRP, but I have made it to the rank of admin before resigning in December 

I have gotten the permission from drippy 

How often are you online on the forums?

I'm active on the forums. I try to check it at least once a day and see what is going on.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe that I would be a great Forum Diplomat because I have possible skills that will work in situations. Some of those skills are being able to be non-bias when handling reports and being able to provide sound judgment to reports. Along with being able to be on the forums at late hours of the night into the early morning, and also during the day. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgment? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

Yes, I would consider myself with good judgment. A situation that required good judgment was when I was a command member, and I had to make a decision with the only evidence I had.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would hide their posts and put them on content moderation. If needed I would contact the head Diplomat to request a warn to the user. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would give them a verbal warning that the post will be closed if they don’t keep it to +/- supports only

If they continue I would lock the post until other action is taken. 

Edited by OG russia

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

• 2 weeks later...

Pending

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again. Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥