Kevlar's Forum Diplomat Application

Kevlar_

Should Kevlar be accepted into the Forum Diplomat Corps?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kevlar be accepted into the Forum Diplomat Corps?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Kevlar

Steam Name:

[GL] Kevlar

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:82399217

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?:

Admin - SCPRP

How often are you online on the forums?

I check the forums at the start of the day for applications and such, and regularly throughout the rest of the day. I am online very often.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe I am qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat for many reasons. The main reason is my activity; I am on the server every day for a long period of time. Throughout the day I check the forums out of boredom, and as a Forum Diplomat, I could be keeping things together and appropriate on any posts I see as well. I have been a staff member for a decent amount of time within GL, and understand the rules upheld on the server, and forums. I can make a proper judgment on people who break the rules within the forums without any issue of bias or other interfering factors.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?:

Yes, I would. There have been many times that I have faced difficult decisions during my time on GL. Many different scenarios where something has happened and the specific incident is not stated in the rules. Although I can not recall these situations now, I can ensure I have great judgment. Many situations including warning close friends as well, were done without hesitation; they may be my friend but they broke the rule themselves so I can warn them without a second thought. I will have no problem with not being bias, or having proper judgment if accepted as a Forum Diplomat.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?:

If I were to run into this situation, with my knowledge of what a Forum Diplomat can do I would continue by doing the following: First I would run into the situation. Once I see the player is spamming topics, I would place them under "Content Moderation" so anything else they post will not go through without approval. I would also hide any unnecessary comments they made on posts if this is possible. I would then issue any other punishment I would be able to as a Forum Diplomat, and contact the Head Forum Diplomat about the situation so proper punishment can be handed out.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?:

If I stumble upon a post where users are arguing, I would make sure no other Forum Diplomats have already attempted to deal with the situation. If there was already a warning to stop arguing made by another diplomat, I would lock the post and inform them why it was locked with a Forums Diplomat message. Depending on the severity of the situation, they may be issued a formal punishment as well. If another Forum Diplomat has not warned them yet, I would do so. If they continue then I would do the same thing as stated above.

Edited by Kevlar_

Screenshot_13.png

+Support
I really do think Kevlar deserve a chance at Forum Diplomat.
He is nonstop active, kind, and I think he has a real good chance at it.
He is all around nice guy and I know he'll do great things.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 4/13/2022 at 3:53 PM, Chombos said:

+Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support

+ Support.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+Support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

@bop dawg i am tired as fuck

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

dawg idk, just make a decision or something fr 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• bop locked this topic