Crunch's Forum Diplomat Application

Crunch

Should I be considered for this position?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be considered for this position?

• Yes! Explain why below.
    • No! Explain why below.

In-Game Name: DT Commander CR0

Steam Name: [GL] sage

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49540812

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Currently Administrator on ImperialRP

How often are you online on the forums? Nearly everyday either lurking or posting. I check it every 3-4 hours while at work and normally keep it open on a different monitor while in-game doing a thorough check every hour or so.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified for the position of Forum Diplomat as it was my first real introduction to extra staff duties besides handling in-game issues. It is partially why I join the staff team in the first place. Since then I have reached the rank of Administrator with no issues and I would like to say I have a fairly good reputation not only within RP but also as a staff member and  -- by extension -- a member of the community. I have a good understanding of not only what is expected of me but also how to exceed expectations and make the forums both a place for people to socialize and also a place for healthy and engaging discussion to go on. First and foremost the forums should be a place where any user can look around and leave their honest opinions of which it is part of a Forum Diplomats job to ensure that each and every user can feel as such. I want to make this community a welcoming and open place for those who truly care which is why I joined staff in the first place; I want to extend that to more than in-game, I want to extend it to the forums. This is my first step in doing so.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?
I believe that I have good judgement. I put honesty and integrity above all, with this I look at every angle and come to a final decision before doing anything rash. While this may not be a horribly difficult decision, it is still something I had to think about for days before doing so. When I first joined ImperialRP I joined Naval. I flew up the ranks and achieved the esteemed rank of Commodore. However, my heart wasn't in it anymore. I had to make a decision to stay with a battalion that I had spent time and dedication in and disliked where I was, or make a change of pace, prove myself to a whole group of people again and be happy with who I am and where I am. I ultimately decided upon the latter and I couldn't be more happy with my decision.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
Firstly I would remove or hide any and all unnecessary posts before attempting contact with the individual. If they made an unban appeal and put it in the wrong section, I would move it to the correct section, leave a message on the post and watch over the post and the user for a few days to ensure all is being kept in good order. On the other hand if the user is very clearly attempting to crowd the forums and make a scene, I would remove or hide all posts, give the user a forums warning/ban (by contacting the Head Diplomat) and allow themselves to cool off before handling the situation further. I would attempt to contact the user elsewhere via discord or teamspeak and let them know that when they are able to post again that they should do so in insert correct section here.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
If any of the posts break the rules of the community or the forums, I would remove all posts (with the exception of valid posts) and leave the "Forums Diplomat Message" letting them know that their behavior is against the rules and that their content has been deleted. Replies under said post should only be +/- supports. If the situation got extremely out of hand, I would contact the Head Diplomat to issue a forums warning to each user involved.

Thank you all for reading my application and considering my position as a Forums Diplomat.

Edited by alaric
  • Gaminglight Love 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support

-I believe that this person is fit for becoming a Forums Diplomat
-Shows Respect 
-Helps the best he can
-Does the work that is needed

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 4/15/2022 at 9:23 AM, Kio said:

+Support

-Shows Respect 
-Helps the best he can

Im not apart of Imperial as I am SCP-RP but all the answers seems good 🙂

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/15/2022 at 9:23 AM, Kio said:

+Support

-Shows Respect 
-Helps the best he can

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 4/15/2022 at 6:23 AM, Kio said:

+Support

-Shows Respect 
-Helps the best he can

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 4/15/2022 at 11:23 PM, Kio said:

+Support

-Shows Respect 
-Helps the best he can

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

Application Accepted!
Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥