Atomic's Warn appeal- Denied

cpt.atomic

Your In-game: SL Atomic MSM

The admin's name in-game: Agent Phil1k-4

The admin's steam name (If you know it): not sure

What warning did you receive: FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I don't have a video but someone said they have a clip

Why do you think this warning was false: So in the MOTD, I read this line  "The player(s) must be outnumbered when the encounter BEGINS. FearRP does not apply if others in a group arrive after a fight has begun"  and I don't see anything else about how fearRP works that would really help in this situation

Any extra information: So our cars were getting towed and we were there trying to get them out the tow truck driver would not let us and was keeping them and called the police my family member was on the roof next door to the tow yard and was getting handcuffed while I was up there with him so I adverted assist and killed the cop I then ran around the building dropped down and then made my way back to the front of a tow yard where a bunch of cops where they start yelling they saw me kill him when I was telling them I didn't and I proceed to get in the passenger seat of my vehicle  and they blew up the vehicle and then proceeded to taze me.