Sprinks New Juggernaut Application

Sprink

1. What is your in-game name?: Sprink

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433844802

3. Current Rank in Security: MSGT

4. Time on the server: 16 Weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 7 

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Chief Juggernaut HexG

8. What is your current level in game?: 118

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes.

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I believe I deserve the Security Juggernaut for a Multitude of Reasons. I have past experience as a command member and as a Juggernaut on the field. During my time as a SFC and as a NCO I have been relearned and improved my skills as a member of GenSec. I strive to be able to have the best classes and advance through the ranks of Security and all of its Sub-Branches. I look extremely forward to the [REDACTED] update coming to Juggernaut and would like to help improve and advance the Sub-Branch for the future. With the recent updates and buffs to Juggernaut, I have seen it as more appealing to join and help out with. Hopefully, step by step I will strive in GenSec once again and clear my name from old events and problems that I have caused in the past. Thank you and I sincerely hope my application is considered. 

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No, your rank is equivalent to your normal GenSec rank while on Juggernaut.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• Star locked this topic