• Yes ( Explain why)
    • No (Explain why)

Rank You are Applying For: Colonel

In-Game Name: MiniEpic  

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195322115

Current Rank: MAJ

How long have you been in your current rank?: About 2 Months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3 ( No major ones https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198350909959

Permission: Deputy Com Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I have multiple reasons on why I should be Colonel inside Rockford Police Department Command Team. 

Activity and Dedication 

I have a lot of activity on the server. Putting effort into being on the server to be proactive and help members of Low Command and also Enlisted Supervisors. I put at least in my eyes 5-6 hours of playtime on the server and 2 hours or 3 is at least going towards PD Command. Next I would love to note down my dedication to PD Command. I strive to be on PD Major when I can to help anyone that needs my help on the server. Also assisting Low Command of other departments if they need help or even high command while on PD Major. Another thing with my Activity, is that if you check my battle metrics you can see how much experience and dedication I put into the server and to PD Command. nn

Professionalism and Maturity

While on PD Command or you like to call it PD Major I strive to be professional on the job to show PD Command eyes. I have shown my Professionalism and Maturity by getting to this rank in PD. I can handle reports with the maturity that I have and Professionalism, If needed I go and get help from other command if I need help. 

Experience and being Trustworthy with my Position

Here at PD Command I have not only been PD Command I have also been in other ranks in other departments. I will list some departments I know. Such as SWAT, I was a Captain and also the leader of Sharpshooter program that SWAT had for couple months. I went out on good terms in my eyes at the end of my career in swat, I showed my dedication to the department and I would also like to here. Next is Secret Service, before the department was removed I was in the department 2 years ago being removed in 2019 in Truenorth. I later came back in Mid 2020 to hopefully strive and get to a rank I would be good at and that's what I did. I got to the Highest Low Command rank before High Command and which I did so with SWAT. With Secret Service I handled the FTO Branch of the Department and helped the department head as we did not have a lot of command at the time. I helped High Command in this department with everything I could by reporting and giving how people are doing in the department, I showed how I could do in such a Low Command position and how helping is a great thing in life. Next is EMS, I am currently the Department Head of the Department which Is Medical Chief. With Medical Chief I have shown how I can handle such a famous department and how the department has an impact on the server. I believe I have shown how such a good person can handle a department that has an impact like this by managing the activity, maturity of its command members and also high command in that department. Next SRT, I understand I am currently not in command in this department but I would love to note down what I have done. I have shown my professionalism in this department and my dedication to it being a supervisor currently. Having such a position in this department is very hard, which is Master Sergeant. And that is my Command Experience and Supervisor Experience I currently have on the server. Next is my Rank in Staff. I am currently JMT which is a very trustworthy rank to have which is management and it is a position I love to have. I think with this rank I have shown my trustworthiness on the server and also to PD Command.

Respect

One of the last topics I want to cover is my Respect in the server and or respect to my peers in Command or Supervisor, Enlisted. Throughout my career here I have focused on trying to gain a good relation with members of Command,Enlisted and also High Command in that matter. I feel like I have gained respect with my reputation in the community with members and staff. In my carrer I have given my all out best reputation to get to here and I feel that I am ready for the next rank in PD Command. Next Rank in command I believe I am ready for is Colonel in Police Command here at Rockford Police Department. To top it off, that is why I wish to be promoted to Colonel In the Rockford Police Department. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

minisigforums.webp

+ support 

active

works to help command a bunch 

ready for next rank

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+Support

• Friendly.
  • Dedicated and Active Command Member.
  • Professional.

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01