Adding the M4A1 Iron Sight to the armory [Completed]

Lafleur

Post name: Adding the M4A1 Iron Sight to the armory

What are you suggesting? - Adding the M4A1 Iron Sight to the armory at a price of $7500

How would this change better the server? - People would be able to buy the M4A1 Iron Sight and have fun playing with this weapon

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Combative branches

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+ Support

M4A1 is a pretty cool weapon and I want to use it 🙂 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support literally no downside 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

• 4 weeks later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||